Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY? who does that?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:16 AM
  • 56 Replies

So tonight around 11:45 hubby and I were laying in bed, watching Billy the exterminator when I hear some loud noises outside, sounded like rustling. I was afraid someone was trying to get into the car or worse stealing something from on the padio. I got up and went to the door and seen people walking down the street. only when they got farther up I noticed they stole our F'ing trash can! we have a big trash can from the company and then our own old brown one. I yelled up the street, went outside and told them to bring my trash can back, and DH then chased them up the street with a baseball bat, they were gone. we rode around looking for it but couldnt find them. I am beyond mad. We have had that trash can forever, Jokes on them though, when they finally get a good look at it and see that the bottom is all tore up LOL. Well we did need that trash can, and they arent cheap so I guess we will have to buy another one but god what so someone can steal that one too? Who does that? the neighborhood provides trash cans. Its just been a day all around, DD is teething hard core and hasnt wanted to eat any baby food, just have bottles. she got gassy on top of that and was miserable, and wouldnt go to bed. And the stupid dog got loose twice today and I had to hunt him down. that makes 4 times in 3 days. UGH Its bed time. I just thought I would share with you guys. Hope you all had much better days then I did.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rushn311
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:41 AM

A garbage can? Wow! The things people will steal.

mj.bullion
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:52 AM

That's insane. People are so ridiculous.

dtMOM09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:18 AM

That's just wrong. Really ppl?? sorry to hear that. my neighbors, borders were ridiculous so that was my call to MOVE OUT. im so happy and it's peaceful now.

amy7243
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:35 AM
That is crazy!
mamivon2
by Sandra on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:40 AM

My dh would have been mad at me for checking whats going on:)

can you chain the trash can somewhere... oh and well trash meets trash I guess

Luvmybooskies
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Wow, people are just getting trashier and trashier these days.... LOL!!!

heathermichelle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Wow

EireLass
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Of all the things to steal..... 

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:21 AM

I am guessing some teenagers or something? Yeah when I was a teen, my friend and I tried to take one of the signs from the end of my road. It was too heavy so we just dropped and walked away.

But yeah, people do some really crazy things sometimes.

Lanie_momofone
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM

wow ...thats just been idiotic!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)