• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have hotmail?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

I keep getting these pop ups that's trying to get me to "debug" my computer! Hackers or? I don't know much about them but I am smart enough to never click anything and just completely exit out of my browser. My question, has anybody else experienced this today? Every other day is normal, but today it seems totally wacky...

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:39 PM

i had hotmail from 1997 to last year. i always had that same problem and my email account got hacked over and over and sending out emails about ED medications and stuff. i finally closed the account up and people still got the emails. i did it again and it didnt work again. i finally called the 800 number and they said no prob. still had issues. it finally closed down about 6 months ago (about a year after i first closed it down).

nomadbrat83
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM
I only have hormail through my grad school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I have hotmail but never use it.I prefer yahoo. I have gotten those pop up before but never click on them.

AirborneWifee
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM

I think I may switch to a different email system then! I'm tired of having to deal with all this crap, I guess it's time to say bye bye to Hotmail. Any suggestions of a new place?

LilMissCupcake
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:21 PM

nope

PookaboosMom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:37 PM

I switched from hotmail to Gmail.  I love gmail a lot more than I did hotmail.com

Lisa0626
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM

I have G mail, but I have not experienced that today. Could it be a computer virus?

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:23 PM

hmm that never happened to me and I use hotmail.

amy7243
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:54 PM
I use hotmail and have never had an issue.
iam4you2
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:08 AM

I have had hotmail since the 90's and I do not have any problems. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)