Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

KAIZEN HEALTH AND WELLNESS CHIROPRACTIC CARE

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  • 6 Replies

HI. I WANT TO SHARE SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION WITH ABOUT MY JOB. I WORK FOR A CHIROPRACTOR WHOM OFFERS NOT JUST A QUICK CURE FOR BACK PAIN BUT ALSO ACCUPUNCTURE WHICH CAN BE BENEFICIAL TOWARDS CHILDRENS CHRONIC PAIN, HELPS TO QUIT SMOKING, ANXIETY, ARTHRITIS, HELPS TO CONCEIVE FOR WOMAN WHO HAVE HAD PROBLEMS, CRAMPS AND MIGRAINES AND SO MUCH MORE. ALSO WE OFFER A WEIGHHTLOSS PROGRAM FOR OBESITY , NEW MOMS , ATHLETES, AND THOSE SEEKING TO GET FIT. WE ACCOMODATE YOU WITH A PRIVATE GYM SETTING IN THE OFFICE. ALSO THE DR. HAS BEEN A PERSONAL TRAINER  FOR OVER 5 YEARS. WE OFFER A CHANCE FOR A BETTER NIGHTS REST WITH A TEMPUR PEDIC BED . PATIENTS THAT HAVE HAD A HERNIATED DISK ARE A T RISK OF NEEDING SURGERY BUT WE HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A DECOMPRESSION TABLE WHICH OFTENS CHANGES THAT NEED OF SURGERY . IT IS GUARNATEED. DONT WAIT ON YOUR PAIN BECAUSE IT WONT WAIT FOR YOU.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momkaribg
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:31 PM
I wonder if the decompression table would help my mother. She has bad disk in her back & went to the back surgeon today & he told her all he could do was refer her to a pain clinic.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj23
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:43 PM
I would never trust a Dr. that says anything is guaranteed. Medicine isn't a one size fits all and there is nothing that will work for every person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa0626
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Interesting.

our3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Nothing is Guaranteed. Any doctor or clinic who claims that is not a clinic I would go to. EVERY doctor knows there is always a chance that a particular treatment will not work for everyone.

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Spamalicious!

aj23
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:15 PM
Lol

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Spamalicious!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)