Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 4 year old ate tofu and...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:37 PM
  • 21 Replies

LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing I mean really?? TOFU??

He also likes lots of veggies, anything made with curry (cause I love yellow curry) and only drinks water...I'm not eating meat for the next 3 weeks and so we were at the mall and I ordered Thai veggie stuff...and he tried the tofu and ended up eating half of what was on my plate! :-D

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DomsMama07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Yay for healthy eating habbits already! :) I love yellow curry too but hate tofu!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdbrowneyez
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:56 PM

My kids LOVE tofu, soy beans, spinach, almost all veggies.  Don't get me wrong, they also love sweets, chips, etc.  But I am so lucky that they ask me to buy broccoli, fish, tofu, etc.  We live in Japan and their diet is very veggie heavy so I've experimented with making the veggies with lots of different flavors and it's almost always a success!!!

collegegrad2013
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM
I'm allergic to soy!!!! I so wanted to eat some soy beans and when i did i broke out in hives all over my body and my face! I looked so funny!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:59 PM

My kids like tofu also. I sometimes cube it, cook it with some veggies and sprinkle with feta cheese.

aneela
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM

wow Japan huh...that's great they eat all that stuff...my son also likes to eat raw veggies so im very very happy...how long have you all been in Japan?

Quoting sdbrowneyez:

My kids LOVE tofu, soy beans, spinach, almost all veggies.  Don't get me wrong, they also love sweets, chips, etc.  But I am so lucky that they ask me to buy broccoli, fish, tofu, etc.  We live in Japan and their diet is very veggie heavy so I've experimented with making the veggies with lots of different flavors and it's almost always a success!!!

aneela
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM

thanks and no worries...it's something people either love or hate and i totally understand lol

Quoting DomsMama07:

Yay for healthy eating habbits already! :) I love yellow curry too but hate tofu!

BeachMommy07
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Way cool!

aneela

oh sucks...hope it didnt last too long

Quoting collegegrad2013:

I'm allergic to soy!!!! I so wanted to eat some soy beans and when i did i broke out in hives all over my body and my face! I looked so funny!!

aneela

yay!!

Quoting our3:

My kids like tofu also. I sometimes cube it, cook it with some veggies and sprinkle with feta cheese.

aneela

thanks Julie :-)

Quoting BeachMommy07:

Way cool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)