Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dd peed here pants =(

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:49 PM
  • 28 Replies

She is 4 yrs old. We were at gamestop and suddenly she tells out " I peed my pants" and started to cry. It was the first time it has ever happened. We took her home right away and I cleaned her up and gave her fresh clothes.

The life of  a parent!

MsDean Summer 2011

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM
i am very sorry to hear that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelilahsMom4108
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM

Aww bummer.... Delilah pooped her pants once at Kohl's when she was 2..... she had been great for short trips in undies for months but couldn't hold it to the bathroom..... she was wearing a dress with tights and it was awful and every where!

So see it could be worse lol :)

MsDean
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Poor thing =(

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

Aww bummer.... Delilah pooped her pants once at Kohl's when she was 2..... she had been great for short trips in undies for months but couldn't hold it to the bathroom..... she was wearing a dress with tights and it was awful and every where!

iam4you2
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Quoting powow65:

i am very sorry to hear that.

mommythree0508
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Poor thing:(

our3
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM

AAwww poor kid.

charlene_kyle
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM

awww poor girl

DelilahsMom4108
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:54 AM

ha ha yeah thank goodness I had an extra pair of clothes.... I just threw her undies and tights in the trash, cleaned her off in the bathroom sink and we were on our way! lol

Quoting MsDean:

Poor thing =(

Quoting DelilahsMom4108:

lil_mama06
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 11:56 AM

It happens...They don't pay attention and uh oh...HUGS....

Luvmybooskies
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Aww, poor kid. I have a four year old, it's been a while since she has had an accident, but I am sure it will happen sooner or later. I try to pack extra clothes if we are driving some place where I am unable to just drive home at the drop of a hat, like last week when we went to the aquarium, an hour away! OMG that would have been awful! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)