• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anybody started to think about..........

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM
  • 97 Replies

Christmas? I  have anxiety so I stress over everything LOL So I have already started to think about the holidays & how fast they are going to come LOL

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToddsMommy1117
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:29 PM
YES! OMG I husband hates it because I want to go put christmas stuff on layaway at Kmart already!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tretresmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM

LOL  It is funny how fast it creeps up on us.  I always say I am going to start early, but never do.

Quoting ToddsMommy1117:

YES! OMG I husband hates it because I want to go put christmas stuff on layaway at Kmart already!

nomadbrat83
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Not at all. I have my ydd's first birthday at the end of sept to think of first
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lanie_momofone
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Yes mam i have :)

I was going to start on the 20th, but the child tax benefit i get is going to end up going to other things like bills and such ...so i am going to have to wait till the 1st to start :)

But i am dividing her list up between myself and her dad ...he gets the skateboard and Wii games , and i will do the My little petshop's and the arts and crafts

tretresmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:38 PM

I wish my kids dads would help me, but they are dead beats

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

I was going to start on the 20th, but the child tax benefit i get is going to end up going to other things like bills and such ...so i am going to have to wait till the 1st to start :)

But i am dividing her list up between myself and her dad ...he gets the skateboard and Wii games , and i will do the My little petshop's and the arts and crafts

Lanie_momofone
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:48 PM

oh hun, i understand about dead beat fathers ....her 'dad' isnt her bio-dad..he is the man that ive been with for almost 8 yrs. Her father however ..hasnt been around for the past 5 yrs, and has done nothing to help raise her.

Sometime's it takes the men that dont help make the babies..to be the man that take the responsibility

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

tretresmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:53 PM

So true.

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

oh hun, i understand about dead beat fathers ....her 'dad' isnt her bio-dad..he is the man that ive been with for almost 8 yrs. Her father however ..hasnt been around for the past 5 yrs, and has done nothing to help raise her.

Sometime's it takes the men that dont help make the babies..to be the man that take the responsibility

Quoting tretresmom:

Quoting Lanie_momofone:

Homeschoolmom99
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Only cause I might go back east but not really. Well other then I hope target doesn't have a Hanukkah/Kwanzaa display again.

My good lord please don't take this the wrong way but as a Jewish women I find each year that Santa is thrown in my face a bit early each year or folks are to stupid to see that those two holidays are not the same

PEEK05
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:09 AM

Yes. Christmas shopping starts next month.

tretresmom
by on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM

I agree that stores put out their Christmas/Holiday decorations a tad early.

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Only cause I might go back east but not really. Well other then I hope target doesn't have a Hanukkah/Kwanzaa display again.

My good lord please don't take this the wrong way but as a Jewish women I find each year that Santa is thrown in my face a bit early each year or folks are to stupid to see that those two holidays are not the same

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)