Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF Ladies. Any weekend plans?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  • 25 Replies

I am soooo happy today is Friday. Also kind of sad lol. My DH starts working 7/12s and this is our last "Friday" lol. I am not sure if we have any plans this weekend. I am hoping we are just going to be relaxing. With DH about to start working a lot of hours, he needs to rest and relax while he can lol.

SO what are your plans for this weekend ladies?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaidansmylife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:57 AM

I was hopeing to be able to take Kaidan somewhere fun this weekend but i doubt it will happen. Any time I try to make plans to do something fun for the kid it gets ignored. I hate that i have to have help to do anything with him. No one cares what i say  :(

powow65
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:11 PM

aww. can you & your DH go see a movie tonight as a "date"?

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I'm sorry that happens to you. I know it gets very aggravating and upsetting when there is something that you really want to do, and someone else ignores and puts their wants first. Maybe you can find something fun for you guys to do at the house?.

Quoting kaidansmylife:

I was hopeing to be able to take Kaidan somewhere fun this weekend but i doubt it will happen. Any time I try to make plans to do something fun for the kid it gets ignored. I hate that i have to have help to do anything with him. No one cares what i say  :(

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM

I would love to actually. There are a few movies coming out tonight that I would like to see. We don't have the extra funds right now to do it though.

Quoting powow65:

aww. can you & your DH go see a movie tonight as a "date"?

artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:14 PM

well i am hoping to either go shopping for my back to school influencer tomorrow (saturday) or sunday.  have a lot of stuff i have to do tonight, so can't go til later this weekend. i am so excited though!! and so thankful!!

other than that. tonight i am helping my dh paint some motorcycle gas tanks, then probably go for a ride on our rockets.

other than just relax...

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM

I have never been on a motorcycle or "rocket" hehe. I would be too chicken lol.

Quoting artsygirl2010:

well i am hoping to either go shopping for my back to school influencer tomorrow (saturday) or sunday.  have a lot of stuff i have to do tonight, so can't go til later this weekend. i am so excited though!! and so thankful!!

other than that. tonight i am helping my dh paint some motorcycle gas tanks, then probably go for a ride on our rockets.

other than just relax...

thehickinhickor
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM
I don't know yet maybe rent a movie.go to Kmart is on my todo list
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
artsygirl2010
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:19 PM

the first time it's scary lol...cuz you are going alittle more fast than a regular bike. but it is a great adrenaline rush.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

other than just relax...

ashleymosq
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I would be scared that I would fall off lol.

Quoting artsygirl2010:

the first time it's scary lol...cuz you are going alittle more fast than a regular bike. but it is a great adrenaline rush.

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting artsygirl2010:

other than just relax...

mamivon2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Taking my kids to see CARS2. and hopefully hitting the grocery store.. other than that.. we play it by ear

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)