Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Changing our cable company today!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

dancing Hey ladies, so today we are getting our new cable. I used to have a company that worked with our building, but now we were able to get a great package deal with more channels and they were able to match our old cable companies prices. What I love is there is no contract and if I do not like it, I can cancel at any time. Yay! I am very excited. Ha ha.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
powow65
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM

we have "time warner cable" & we only have internet. *shrugs* $35 for normal internet is fine by me! (both laptops can run with it & my SO can play WoW while my DD watches "Netflix".)

(FYI, get a new wireless router) b/c if you have a "old" or "out-dated" one, it CAN AFFECT your internet! so you could be yelling & screaming about how "slow" you are but in reality its your wireless router not having enough "support" to help your demanding needs!)

powow65
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM

& congrats hun! lol

Lisa0626
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Thanks Kimmy!

koolkidsmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM

Good luck.  What's the name wonder if I could get it.

easinpc
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Awesome!  I hope you enjoy your new channels!

Fordprefect
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:10 PM

yay!

armequeen
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:12 PM

That is awesome! We have had Direct TV for 4 years and they have lowered our bill for us since we have stayed with them so long, however I hate our internet company but they are basically a monopoly out here.. We threaten to quit and go with a new company and they did lower our bill a bit but not exactly worth it for the hassle they always cause.

cara124
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:21 PM

we kicked the cable to the curb... two weeks ago and only have streaming via the internet know .....30$ for internet 8$ for netflix and hulu is free...38$ vs 125$ oh yeah we love it....

jenniferlee_12
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Nice...no contract.

grapejelly
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:02 PM

yay!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)