Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone been to or are from Boston?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM
  • 25 Replies

driving  Hey ladies, So this weekend we are going to Boston. We will be there for a few days and it's our first time there, so I was wondering if anyone was from Boston or had been there. Maybe you gals can give me some tips on what to do there and what to see? I will be in the city area, so I hear it's got a lot to do, I can't wait and am very excited. I especially can't wait to have a seafood dinner in one of the best old fashioned Boston resturants. Ha ha. Thanks!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tretresmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM

I live an hour away from Boston.  I hate driving in Boston people are so rude & love to beep at you & cut you off.  Anyway the aquarium is nice & also Quincy Market if you are in that area.

powow65
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:04 PM

i went to boston! (lost all the camera film i had) bummer.   :((

but it was fun, ALIVE & amazing! i loved it! (but i bet its pricey to live there!)

Lisa0626
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Quoting tretresmom:

I live an hour away from Boston.  I hate driving in Boston people are so rude & love to beep at you & cut you off.  Anyway the aquarium is nice & also Quincy Market if you are in that area.

LOL, I will see if I can check the market or aquarium out. Thanks.

Lisa0626
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Quoting powow65:

i went to boston! (lost all the camera film i had) bummer.   :((

but it was fun, ALIVE & amazing! i loved it! (but i bet its pricey to live there!)

Yes, I also heard it's expensive to live there.

mamivon2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:26 PM

Not me.. Enjoy your trip

koolkidsmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Sory I'v never been to boston.  Havefun.

tretresmom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Here is a link so you can read a little about quincy market is is a great place to visit I LOVE the HUGE food court LOL

http://www.bostoncentral.com/activities/quincy_market/p231.php

EireLass
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Go to the North End for some good Italian Food. Southie for the Irish Pubs. The Aquarium, Science Museum, Concord & Lexington if you're into history. Salem if you're into Witches. Plymouth if you're into the waterfront and Pilgrims. All of these are within an hour of Boston. Taxi's and the T are the way to travel in Boston. Fanuel Hall. Newbury Street and the Public Gardens.  

abra
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Quoting mamivon2:

Not me.. Enjoy your trip

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
begamom
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:30 PM
not me. have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)