Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wrapping Paper

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM
  • 27 Replies

When you have a gift to give, what's your favorite way to wrap it? Do you prefer a bright and glossy paper with a fluffy bow? Maybe your wrapping paper style is simpler -- some Kraft paper and raffia. Or do you prefer to have your gifts wrapped at the store before giving them?

i love using comic pages of the newspaper to wrap gifts sometimes. followed by a cute lil ribbon...

what about you ladies?

Word search wrapping paper

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annaica
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:35 PM

i love comic pages too!  but usually i just use whatever is on sale LOL

BeachMama05
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:36 PM

usually I use gift bags. But if I use wrap i like bright loud colors

SSCFan
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:43 PM

I have a HUGE collection of paper and bows and ribbons.  I've also used the newspaper and comics.  What I use depends on the gift receiver. Like for LO's I wrap loose with a noisy paper sounds like crinkles.  LO's love it.  For women a shiny paper with a big bow and for Guys a matte paper with no bow.  And kids get paper of a character with lots of colorful ribbon.

I Love to wrap.  All my friends and family have me wrap their gifts.  I even dreamed of openning a store (but not in my area)

badylugs80
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:04 PM
I like the plastic shiny "paper" that doesn't tear...then I like to box take all the seams. Makes it impossible to get into and builds up excitement :) until they get pissed off anyway! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:19 PM
I have been using gift bags a lot lately. I've gottrn lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Gift bags here.

kjbennett26
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Either whatever I have, thats cheap, or newspaper comics!

anjones09
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:11 PM
I do gift bags for bday and wrapping paper for Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennPearce
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:14 PM

I like to regift gift bags! I always get a ton from my son and daughter's birthday parties so I just use those 90% of the time. :) If I am sending off a present in the mail I usually wrap it in some animal print paper or whatever character my son is into right now. ;)

allgood1108
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:40 PM

I love the comic pages as wrapping paper! It reminds me of Christmas when I was little and too innocent to realize that my parents were using it because they couldn't afford wrapping paper. I love to wrap presents, but it can get really expenisive and time consuming!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)