Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so apparently i have lost my ever lovin' mind!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  • 16 Replies
Today one of my husbands best friends messaged me on FB. She was asking how I am doing, how the baby is doing and all that jazz. She asked if me and kaidan had come back to TX and how it was going. Then she mentioned how much it must suck to be away from my husband. I broke down. This is not a person I'm close with by any means. To be quite honest I don't like her much. She's kinda snotty and fake. Just not my kinda person. I'm not the kinda person the freely sets my feelings out there, I keep em to myself, I don't like to feel vulnerable. So for me to just let it all out there with this person is NOT like me at all. I have no idea what came over me. I've done lost it! I guess this whole being apart from my husband thing is harder then I've been letting myself believe. I do feel better now that I vented about it to her tho. Still kinda feel like I'm loseing it tho. Idk what to do about myself right now. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessiesluv
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:11 PM

sometimes its good to vent, no matter who its to! ;)

echupko
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Sometimes you just got to let it out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:41 PM
I guess so. Its just not me to vent to anyone. Usually I just cry when I need to hideing in my room all by myself. It was weird. I've never done anything like that. And definately never with someone I don't particularly care for! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Your pregnant! You haven't lost your mind. hugs

tyfry7496
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:46 PM
You must have felt safe with her to let your guard down and talk with her. She may turn out to be a good friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Where is your dh at?

and yes sometimes is good to let it all out

anjones09
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I agree, it's good to let go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:18 PM
He's in the Army, stationed in CO. We couldn't find a dr willing to take me with my med history, being pregnant on top of that no one would touch me. Since I already had drs here and an OB, I had to come back to TX. My drs here are all working together as a team to keep me and the baby healthy and more then that alive.

Quoting mamivon2:

Where is your dh at?

and yes sometimes is good to let it all out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allgood1108
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:21 PM

you needed an outlet!

butterdaisy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Really hope things get smoother for you. Like others have said it feels so much better to let it out than hold it in bc you feel like you're going to explode any minute. I'm 39w3d pregnant so I can definitely relate on how emotions get during this time. (Hugs) 8•}
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)