Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious subject!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM
  • 32 Replies

Why is it that as soon as im all alone the creeptacular bugs like to come out and torture me???!!! Kaidan is my spider killer, he knows I an horrified of spiders so he will kill em for me if i cross ones path. Yesterday as soon as I dropped him off at school, I come home, open the front door and theres a huge wolfe spider, just standing there waiting on me as if it had it all planned out "the little ones gone, nows my chance to torture her and watch her scream!" UGH I had to muster up the courage to throw my shoe at it (I missed, it ran, I had bad dreams about giant spiders eating me last night, fun right?) This morning, same routine, drop Kaidan off at school, come home, theres a HUGE ASS SPIDER waiting for me in the DRIVEWAY!!! IT JUMPED AT ME WHEN I STARTED TO GET OUT OF THE CAR!!! I sat in the car for 10 mins crying because, I couldnt get out with the damned thing ready to take my leg off the 1st chance it got!! Luckily the kids next door were running late and when the bigger boy from next door came out side he killed it for me and disposed of its freaky little body. But seriously WTF?? What have I done to the spiders? Why do they insist on tortureing me when my spider killer is not able to come to my rescue. I swear if im attacked again tomorrow im never comming home again!!! 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nana9106
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Yes yoi are.... Whatever ***eyeroll*** where ua gonna go??? Silly girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy7243
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Same here! All my bug killers are at school now. I try to vaccum them up!
imgnabamommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM

lol carry some bug killer in the car...when you see one spray it!

kaidansmylife
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Ill come live at your work! Im not gonna come home alone anymore if the spiders are gonna use it as an oppertunity to try kill me!! Im positive the one this morning gave Clara a new birthmark, it scared the white off me!!

Quoting nana9106:

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:45 AM

Awww poor Stacie!!!  Those darn spiders have it in for you.  If you don't wanna go home you could always drive a long way and come hang out with me.  HAHA  

nana9106
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Poor little Clara is gonna be polka dotted..... :-/

Quoting kaidansmylife:

Ill come live at your work! Im not gonna come home alone anymore if the spiders are gonna use it as an oppertunity to try kill me!! Im positive the one this morning gave Clara a new birthmark, it scared the white off me!!

Quoting nana9106:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_kyle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Oh I would have freaked out, I dispise spiders.

Aydans_Mommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM
I hate all bugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaidansmylife
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM

I just might. Im almost positive the dang things are rallying somewhere plotting their next act! 

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Awww poor Stacie!!!  Those darn spiders have it in for you.  If you don't wanna go home you could always drive a long way and come hang out with me.  HAHA  

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Maybe the next one you see, you need to demand they take you (and Kaidan) to their leader and find out what exactly they have against you.  LOL

Quoting kaidansmylife:

I just might. Im almost positive the dang things are rallying somewhere plotting their next act! 

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)