Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All Natural Products!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM
  • 35 Replies

How many of you use all natural products for cleaning and personal care products?  I am learning about how many harmful things are in the cleaning products that most of us use and I was just curious about how many of you have begun to go the all natural route!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RutterMama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:59 AM
I don't. Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
juliejf59
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:00 PM

I use all natural, eco friendly, biodegradable cleaning products. Sometimes I make them at home, from vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, and/or peroxide. These work well, but the fragrance is not the soothing clean that I am accustomed to, so sometimes I buy Green products from Clorox or Method, their grapefruit spray really takes grease off from any surface and cleans the microwave better than any cleaner I've used. Mainly, it has been trial and error, so please reply if I can answer any questions :)

PookaboosMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM
I do on the things I let dd use when she helps me clean, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Some things I use are natural...like toilet paper and all purpose cleaner. Others not so much.

Klynn-whitlow
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Not me.

gillianwenger
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM

I used to make my own products, but wondered how well they were actually working and they didn't have that nice fresh smell!  I've recently found products that are all natural, smell great, work great and many of them actually cost less than regular store brand cleaners!  I love them!  I will never go back to the products I used to use!

lil_mama06
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I use Melaleuca to clean with...Still use Olay Regenerist tho...With Mela my friend is a IBO and so when I need stuff I call her and give her the money and they are delivered to me...At her cost..yay....She has to order every month and there's months she doesn't need anything, so that's where I come in...lol...

iam4you2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Quoting RutterMama:

I don't. Here's a bump.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:36 PM

occasionally i will

mamivon2
by Sandra on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:53 PM

I try.. I use vinegar, lemon juice to clean..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)