Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

customer service at your local K Mart...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

When was the last time you had to go to Customer Service and for what issue?

Was it resolved to your satisfaction?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:50 PM

We bought some lawn furniture and they were no price tags on them. yes they were nice.. and yes  we got the chairs

jazi1105
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:51 PM

I had to go when the cashier refused to give me the diapers I was buying at their sale price bc she was a complete moron. They refused to help me, so I had to go to a different store. I got them no problem at the other store, so I had no issue after that...I ended up making a complaint about the first store though

heathermichelle
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:57 PM

It has been so long, I don't remember.

aneela
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM

oh fantastic

Quoting mamivon2:

We bought some lawn furniture and they were no price tags on them. yes they were nice.. and yes  we got the chairs

aneela
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:39 AM

do you remember how much they marked it down??

Quoting mamivon2:

aneela
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM

oh no :-(

Quoting jazi1105:

I had to go when the cashier refused to give me the diapers I was buying at their sale price bc she was a complete moron. They refused to help me, so I had to go to a different store. I got them no problem at the other store, so I had no issue after that...I ended up making a complaint about the first store though

aneela
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM

did they not see it in the ad that it was on sale??

Quoting jazi1105:

powow65
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:41 AM

i never had to.

aneela

did they walk to the shelf to see the sale sticker or anything?

Quoting jazi1105:

aneela

no worries.

Quoting heathermichelle:

It has been so long, I don't remember.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)