Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smarter Savings: Fire Up For Halloween!

Posted by   + Show Post

It's the most wonderful time of the year! No no no, not Christmas (although that's pretty great)...HALLOWEEN! How can you not love a holiday that involves candy, costumes, parties, and the fun side of spooky? I think Halloween is actually better than the holiday season, personally.

And you can gear up to celebrate Halloween in style at KMart. Kids' and teens' costumes are 20 percent off in stores, which means you can still get the best pick of the costumes, but at a discount. And let me tell you...if your kid has their heart set on being a particular thing for Halloween, don't wait. Ask the woman who was all pregnant and hauling her disappointed, sobbing three year old daughter through a billion Halloween stores looking for a much-desired cow costume, which did not exist and was sold out if it did.

Candy's on sale too (priorities, people) as is selected Halloween decor. And if you find yourself a little short on cash, you can still make Halloween magic. Halloween items are eligible for  KMart's layaway, so you can put the good stuff by and pay a little bit each week until it's yours.

What's your favorite thing about Halloween? And are you a "fun and cute" Halloween person or a "scare the pants off people" one?

by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
alliesmom112
by Sandy on Sep. 24, 2011 at 9:19 PM
I like fun and cute but dh is a scare the pants off you type of guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Morgan
by on Sep. 24, 2011 at 10:33 PM

I like dressing up but my hubby is so indifferent about it and I feel bad that we do anything.

ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM

im both!!! i love watching little kids get dressed up and get excited of candy!!!!!!

heathermichelle
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 7:07 AM

Everything. I love the weather, the smells, the food, horror movies. I am a little of both.

sweetpea1269
by on Sep. 25, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Halloween has always been my favorite!! I guess its the whole hiding who you are thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Madelaine
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Fun and cute

JHanc968
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 3:29 PM

We love halloween!!  I love handing out candy and seeing all the dressed up kiddos!

elijahsmama09
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I love halloween. It is my favorite holiday. I love everything about it, and I like both aspects. The fun and the scary.

fraujones
by Amanda on Sep. 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM

I just love dressing up. I guess I'm more of a "fun and cute" person, but I love going to the spooky houses. 

Kmakksmom
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I am fun and cute. I love all parts of Halloween :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)