• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mil ideas

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM
  • 18 Replies

i love my mil with all my heart she is very special to me. i was thinking of making her a scrapbook of our wedding(we got married in june) for christmas. and taking her to get pics done with us and the kids . good ideas? and what are you getting your mil

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aj23
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM
I don't have a mil but you can always give her a gift card to her favorite place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyprice09
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:45 AM

i made my mil a sign and had ds make an ornament for her. i also made granola too

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:47 AM

That is a great idea, I bet she is going to love it.  

For my MIL we are getting her and her DH a gift card to their favorite restaurant.  She has everything that a woman possibly needs so we always do gift cards.

critter_boo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:51 AM

aww those are great thanks ladies

mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Your idea is cute.. Dont sure what I give mine yet

critter_boo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM

thanks she paid for most of the wedding and has helped us alot  so iwant to something special

Quoting mamivon2:

Your idea is cute.. Dont sure what I give mine yet

our3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM

We probubly wont get anything for MIL. She's a witch to DH and doesnt even acknowledge his birthday. DH says he loves my mom more like his mother than his own mother. At least my mom accepts him for who he is and acknowledges him.

critter_boo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:56 AM

i am sorry so what will u get ur mom?

Quoting our3:

We probubly wont get anything for MIL. She's a witch to DH and doesnt even acknowledge his birthday. DH says he loves my mom more like his mother than his own mother. At least my mom accepts him for who he is and acknowledges him.

our3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Not sure yet. DH and I have been trying to think of something good. My brother is being a horrible jerk to my mom right now and we feel so bad being out fo state and notbeing able to be there for her. We just cant think of something that will shw how much we appreciate her.

Quoting critter_boo:

i am sorry so what will u get ur mom?

Quoting our3:

heidi_r_77
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM

how about having the kids make her a scrap book of everything they have done together....she would love it !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)