Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing New things !

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
  • 19 Replies

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering what new things will you be introducing your little ones to during this holiday season!

My son just turned 2 so ever since he was born I have been trying to expose him to new things...places, cultures, and music.

I have some planned events that will be brand new for him and I am excited.

We are going to do a drive through Christmas Light Event ! Its going to be super neat to show him all the cool lights !

On Saturday we are going to the Loi Krathong Festival at the Thai Market. Its at night and they send lights down the river ! Its going to be beautiful ! We have been to the Thai Market a few times during the day on Sundays for lunch, but never to one of their festivals !

I am in the planning process of other fun events, but I wanted to know what you all have planned !

~ M

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nomadbrat83
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Sounds like lots of fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM

We will also be introducing an Advents Calendar This year !

mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Advent wreath we did that last year...

aj23
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM
We are going to Gatlinburg and the Opryland Hotel to see the lights but that's about it for this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:35 AM

sounds fun

our3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

We're going to the Holiday Train this year. This is our first time going. The train stops close to us this year.

http://holidaytrain.typepad.com/

aneela
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM

oh that sounds really nice!!

abra
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:53 AM
my son is just turning 1 so there is a lot of new things!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM

My son is 4, so he's seen just about all the holiday traditions we have.  We're doing a thankful tree this year for the first time, though.  I think he'll better understand the meaning of Thanksgiving this year as well.  We plan to do our usual and take him to a huge community Christmas party they have in December.  He'll also go to the city's Christmas parade.  I think we'll go to a "Bethlehem Village" this year, too.  Last year, we did a Christmas Calendar for the first time.  I put a fact about the birth of Christ on each day (or other days had a good deed he should do for someone on them).  I'll continue that for this year, too.

BabyTeki
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:38 PM

not sure quite yet, but I can;t wait to take him around for Christmas lights

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)