• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tree's are coming down. --- New pic added

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM
  • 32 Replies

Ok, well this snow fall is starting to b stressful. First a large branch fell, then a tree.So I went outside to take pics, yeah because I'm a dork like that lol, and another tree loudly fell not far in the woods behind us and I can hear all kinds of loud cracks coming from hear and there.

Well looks like DH and the neighbor has a tree to cut up before he can get in our driveways.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof3-2008
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM

oh wow!  I am in Tx and we are in the 60s today!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM
Beautiful! I'm in CA...no snow here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM

That happened to us in 2009 when we had our Ice Storm.  You could walk outside and see trees and limbs coming down, it sounded like a war zone between those and transformers blowing, I was so scared.

Have you lost power because of all the snow and trees coming down?  I hope that your family stays safe.

our3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM

No power loss yet. But I am heading out right now to clean off the dish lol. Luckily it low where I can reach it.

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

That happened to us in 2009 when we had our Ice Storm.  You could walk outside and see trees and limbs coming down, it sounded like a war zone between those and transformers blowing, I was so scared.

Have you lost power because of all the snow and trees coming down?  I hope that your family stays safe.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Stay safe and dress warm.. do you guys still have school

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM

LOL I don't blame you at all for wanting to clean out the dish, who wants to be without tv?  LOL

During the ice storm in 2009 we lost power for 2 weeks, I hope that you guys won't lose yours.  Stay safe and warm!!!

Quoting our3:

No power loss yet. But I am heading out right now to clean off the dish lol. Luckily it low where I can reach it.

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

our3
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Oh yes, we have school . lol It has to be really really bad for no school.

Quoting mamivon2:

Stay safe and dress warm.. do you guys still have school

abra
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM
that is stunning!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM

wow...

1.hot.mama2005
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Oh, wow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)