Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little advice ...DON'T fall asleep with a nicorette patch on! You get some WEIRD dreams LOL

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:21 AM
  • 4 Replies

So i had forgotten that i had put the patch on yesterday afternoon ( yes i am going to try this quitting thing one more time)

I went to bed at 10 pm, my first dream ...i appeared in this house ..gorgous house, and i had just come out of the shower ..and walk into the kitchen to Ralph Fiennes cooking! We talk as though we are ....lovers ...but then when he leaned down to kiss me , i got a mouth full of saliva (his saliva) ..it was gross.

So then i wake up , and look at the time ...and its 1 am.

I roll over and go back to sleep , i am in the same house ..but upstairs now in the bedrooms ..i walk into the bedroom bathroom and there is stewart ..and i start kissing him...then all of a sudden , im in the bedroom...and there are two king size beds in the room

And so is Jason Sequel ...with Catherine Zeta Jones ...in my dream , Jason is an ex of mine ..and he is now with Catherine Zeta Jones....

And then Stewart is there too ...with another girl whom he is now dating! They are sitting in one bed ..making out , while Im talking to Jason Sequal....

I woke up at 4:30 ...remembered the patch , ripped it off ...and ive been up ever since.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lil_mama06
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:14 AM

:(  HUGS momma....

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:46 AM

(((((HUGS)))))

I hope that you are successful in your quitting smoking this time.  Just be strong and know that you can do anything you put your mind too.

endurablemist
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:48 AM

Wow, those are some dreams!

Good luck with quitting, I quit 2 years ago, DF is quitting now, I know how hard it is!

mamivon2
by Sandra on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Good luck on quitting smoking..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)