Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please pray

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
My DS is almost 14 and has been best friends with the same boy since they were 4. We've become great friends with the family and my son considers them to be his 2nd family. On Wednesday his friends Papa had a heart attack and died unexpectedly. :( My son spent a lot of time with this man and thought the world of him. He came to the boys games, took then fishing, camping, etc.... This family is devastated. Last night we took DS to the visitation and it was heart breaking. DS is staying with his best friend this weekend so that he can attend the funeral and be supportive because his friend is having a really hard time. My children haven't experienced a loss of someone they are really close to before and I'm so proud of the way my son is being there for his friend. Please pray for their hearts to heal as they go through this difficult time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
our3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I dont pray, but I do send my condolenses. I hope the family and your son can find peace.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I hope your family and your friends family find peace in this difficult time

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM

Aww. I'll pray 

PEEK05
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:06 PM

Oh no that is so sad. :( I will be praying.

piercedbeauty21
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Same here

Quoting our3:

I dont pray, but I do send my condolenses. I hope the family and your son can find peace.

styler7
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Aww..I'm sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)