Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it bad of me too

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  • 10 Replies
Except gifts for Izzy from my bio mom even tho i have not let her see her in a yr? There a very dramatic reason i was removed from my bio mother and placed in foster care i do.not see her as my mom as the person that give me life yes.i have a baby bother that is 12that i love and talk to my bio mom to keep in touch with him she as bought Izzy gifts and ask if she can send Izzy christmas gifts and i am not sure on what to do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lil_mama06
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM

HUGS and the choice is yours to make..Good Luck...

momofsixangels
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Do what you feel is right.

Miss-B
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:41 PM
I don't see it as wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I think you need to follow your heart

Liansmommie
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM

I don't see a problem with it. Go with your gut.

Leelee1008
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM

The choice in the end is yours alone. I dont see an issue with letting your DD accept presents from her. the fact is you do have some sort of a relationship with her now strictly for your brother. It sounds to me like she is maybe trying to make up for whatever happend with you guys through your DD.

SarahSuzyQ
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:27 PM
Only you can guess what kind of strings would be attached to the gifts, if any. Does your dd have a relationship with her? Do you want her to?

If you think it just an attempt to reach out and build bridges, and you're ok with that connection, then I don't see why not. If you think she will have some expectation for your relationship based on accepting gifts, then I would just decline.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by Carissa on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:31 PM

doesn't seem wrong to me.

hfaddis
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM

hmm... that's very much up to you sweety, hugs and i hope you are able to do what you feel is best!

thehickinhickor
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 11:55 PM
She as some what of a relationship with her more for my little bother that was the only reason i aloud it i am going to let her get the gifts. Thanks :)

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Only you can guess what kind of strings would be attached to the gifts, if any. Does your dd have a relationship with her? Do you want her to?

If you think it just an attempt to reach out and build bridges, and you're ok with that connection, then I don't see why not. If you think she will have some expectation for your relationship based on accepting gifts, then I would just decline.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)