Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you putting in the stockings?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM
  • 14 Replies

How old are your kids? What are they getting in their stockings?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blackeyeliner
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:26 PM
A pomegranate, chocolate, bounce balls, webkinz, and candy cane sticks. My kids are 3, 7, and 10. I try to keep with traditional gifts. They love pomegranates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM

My kids are 9, 4, and 3. They will each get candy, some small trinket from the dollar store, and their Santa gift.

iam4you2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM

My kids are 4.5, 3 and 1.5. I am not sure yet. 

homeskoolmama
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:57 PM

18,20 and 24. Right now we have 2 additions to our home, so we add 17 and 19.

Stockings have candy, fruit, nuts, pen, toothbrush, lip balm, iTunes cards, food coupons, gum, nail polish, CD, puzzle book, and whatever other neat little gifts I may run across.

amy7243
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:03 AM
Mine are 14,10,and 5. Hotwheels,candy,nail polish,chapstick and little Christmas themed items.
Lanie_momofone
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:09 AM

Hope is 9 yrs old. I usually just go to the dollar store to get her stocking stuffers , they usually consist of arts and crafts things ...pencil crayons, glitter, glue etc. This year though i think i may put a Moshi Monster 1 Month Membership in there as well (her dads gotten her one the past two months in a row ..she loves them).

I may put some money in there this year as well...or a gift card.

batjmom
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:11 AM
That's a great one my boys love pomegranates too. They are 9 and 10

Quoting blackeyeliner:

A pomegranate, chocolate, bounce balls, webkinz, and candy cane sticks. My kids are 3, 7, and 10. I try to keep with traditional gifts. They love pomegranates.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:14 AM
My boys are 9 and 10 I put football cards in a new game for either the play station or ds, candy, toothbrush and toothpaste. This is the first year they don't care about toys so I'm still needing s few ideas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Bree
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 7:18 AM

My kids are 6,7 and 16 at home... they will be putting their feet in their stockings...lol we dont celebrate Christmas. On holidays we do celebrate I give them small gifts in cloth bags... fresh fruit, small trinket toys, chap sticks, nail polish, hotwheels( my son still loves them at 16)pencils, pens, note pads,new tooth brushes, candy coins and jewelry or gift cards.Anything small and fun. Usually ends up keeping them busier than their big gifts! Best Wishes!

mamivon2
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 8:11 AM

8and9...

I dont even know what they getting... I have to think about that dont I?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)