Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dancing

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:27 AM
  • 37 Replies
Do you ladies like to dance? Do you dance with your kids? Do you go out dancing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amy7243
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:00 AM
When I was younger I loved to. I don't to much anymore.
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM

love to dance, not good at it but i like to move.  for me it's hard to be still if there's music.  the kids & i dance around the apartment all the time.  don't go out dancing anymore, used to pre-kids but hubby doesn't dance & i'v lost touch with all my dancing buddies.

lasombrs
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
with the kids. i am terrible lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dandelionmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Oh yeah! I loooove to dance. I am not a natural dancer but I have come to learn it and I dance pretty well. i wish I could go out dancing again though. Dh is NOT NOT NOT a dancer.
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM

I used to dance with my kids when they were little but now I don't.  I can't dance but I would love to take dancing lessons with my DH.  

Nerys-Kianna
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Before I had my kids and was still in Germany I used to go out and dance. I found a cute lil Country Bar I love to hang up there every weekend. I even went there while pregnant with my 1st DS. Since I am here in the States I wasn't out out to dance. I haven't found a good place yet. Sometimes I still dance to some Linedances at home and my kids rock to every kind of music.

elasmimi
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Not now, I did when I was younger, and married to the ex, but present dh doesn't dance.

mommyprice09
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM

i do

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Love to dance. Do it all the time with my kids. Haven't been out in ages, but have danced recently at my holiday party.

hfaddis
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:33 PM

no dancing here, other then just goofing off with my boys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)