Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

houses price

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
  • 5 Replies
Shop with a realtor you're comfortable with. Call ReMax, they're good, get a woman, or man you like, tell them wut you like, where you want to live, they are very good. Communicate and keep up with the realtor, if they ask for something by next Tuesday, actually get it to them, or call and say, "I can't, though I can get it to you by the end of the week" and apologize, tell them you want this to work out. It makes a huge difference. I was so stuck, and some of where I was stuck kept me from completing the things needed to let the realtor make a good, fast, successful deal for you as your buyer. I say fast because the woman died and the home was perfect and somewhat beautifully furnished, the house down the street was the same price, needed much work. If you can get someone knowledable, your father in law, a mentor, a community friend, to stay with you through this. Couples can trip themselves up, be consistent, get preapproved, and shop with reputable people whom find good deals for you. Happy house getting, I hope you find a good home, have a good day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
our3
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:23 AM

ok

amy7243
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Huh?
itsallabtthem84
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Thanks for the advice although i have no clue who this is referencing too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Sounds good. Thank you for sharing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:37 PM
I'll stick with Windermere. They've been my Realtor for years.

Thanks for the advice tho :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)