Hump Day! We are halfway through the work week. Yay! So what are your plans for today? Anything special?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Replies (41-50):
louannwilkins
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Today has been a hard day.  I worked and then went walking for about 45 minutes.  Now I'm tired and ready to do nothing.  lol  Glad the work week is almost over.     :)

EllesMomma7
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Grad school yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Ooh pretty! I wish I could paint this kitchen..it has old yellow wallpaper. The landlord doesn't want us to.
Have fun! I bet it's going to look great!

Quoting chrissydan:

Like a turquoise

Quoting Flaca43:

Oh nice! WHat color?

Quoting chrissydan:

Im painting a wall in my kitchen and organizing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Not too much here - lost my keys this morning - but found them. Did some crafting and went and signed DJ up for tball.

MomToovey
by Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Today = Saturday for us! We had a lazy day around the house. Took DD outside to play with chalk in our driveway this morning. And it started storming late this afternoon, so before it got bad, we went out to play in the rain. Now DH is out with a friend and I'm having some "me-time"!

Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Hope you're able to rest. Great exercise! I should have done my walk.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Today has been a hard day.  I worked and then went walking for about 45 minutes.  Now I'm tired and ready to do nothing.  lol  Glad the work week is almost over.     :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM
What are you going for?

Quoting EllesMomma7:

Grad school yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Glad you found your keys! Sounds like a nice day anyway.

Quoting RutterMama:

Not too much here - lost my keys this morning - but found them. Did some crafting and went and signed DJ up for tball.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Very nice! Enjoy!

Quoting MomToovey:

Today = Saturday for us! We had a lazy day around the house. Took DD outside to play with chalk in our driveway this morning. And it started storming late this afternoon, so before it got bad, we went out to play in the rain. Now DH is out with a friend and I'm having some "me-time"!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsTBailey
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:19 PM
This morning i exercised to Ripped In 30, then went to the library, then came home, watched ds play a few wii games, then gave him a bath, and now i am watching CSI:SVU
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: