Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mall shopper?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 60 Replies

I dont really enjoy going to the mall, now dont get me wrong I love to shop but I prefer going to Target, Wal mart, Marshalls, the smaller stores. Is it just me? Do you ladies enjoy the malls?

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinglife0206
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I dont enjoy malls unless they are big ones with lots of stores. Ours is so dinky and only has crazy teenage clothes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Nope. I worked at jcp for many yrs, i got my mall fix. Now i go with a list of stores and exactly what i want so i can get in and out as quickly as possible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyliesMom5
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM

The only time I go to the mall is when I need to go to Lens Crafters or another specific store. Otherwise, I avoid it.

emilyrosenj
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM
I don't care for mall shopping
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Our closest mall is 3 cities away. I stick with Target and Marshalls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Since we moved 2 years ago (same town) we live father from the mall so we don't go as often. I thought at first we would miss it but I don't. We have target and walmart around us plus a few other good stores. We do on occasion go to the mall but mainly go to jcpenney, sears, dillards and belk. So no don't enjoy the malls especially on Saturday nights. LOL

reindeergames
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Yeah I like the mall for several reasons. But since moving I don't like my new mall compared to my old mall. The old mall we used to go to had a kids playing area, so we could go to the mall spend $0 & have a grand ol' time together. My new mall has nothing of the sort, or well one merry go round that costs $1 (not like a real one just the coin machines). But after Xmas my daughter had several giftcards & we hit up the mall she did build a bear, stocked up on stuff at Claire's then hit up hallmark for a speific thing she had wanted. So that day was fun. 

I shop at stores in general that are in the mall though JcP (not always in the mall though), Aeropostale, AF, American Eagle, etc. 

ashmac03
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:40 AM

A couple of my favorite stores are at the mall so I do enjoy going.  However, I never go on the weekends.  I always go on weekdays when the kids are in school.  It's so much better!

lunabella79
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM
I don,t really like to shop for clothes (the whole trying things on gets to me lol). So I definitely prefer Walmart and Target. Love shopping for home goods.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aubsmom09
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I rarely shop at the mall anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)