Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Collections

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

So what collections do all of you have?

I collect tarot cards. It started when I was 12 and took my moms deck when I was taken away. I still have it. It means a lot to me. I found the decks beautiful. Friends and family gave them to me as gifts. 

I have over 100 decks now. Tarot, oracle, goddess, angel. They are everywhere but it looks nice. Little stacks on bookcases and sitting on shelves up high.  

by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elasmimi
by Ruby Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM

We collected Dept 56 Dickens Village houses for 10 years, but now we have downsized and don't have room to display them any more. They are boxed up in the garage. simple frown

1stpreggers
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM
I collect cookbooks and recipes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wish2Be
by Michelle on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:50 AM

I have a dragon Tarot set that I bought for myself when I was 15 ! :)

I never figured out how to use them, but it just called to me and I love all things mystical !

I got my first ouja board when I was 16.

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

For some reason I collect notebooks/journals....I am facinated by them. Even random college rule spiral ones. Sometimes when I am clearing things out of a junk drawer or my bookshelfs. I find random notebooks with only the first 5-10 pages filled out with notes or poetry.

I also collect boxes. Hahaha ! Not pretty ones. Shipping boxes. I always have them because I use them for things like storage or I save them incase we need to move in a hurry or something crazy. I try not to have too many of these in the house since we dont have space.

yourpassion
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM
I don't collect anything on a regular basis. The tarot cards...cool!!! I got into them for a while. I have two sets but haven't really used them like they should be used.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Joyce23
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM
bump

daerca574
by Danya on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I collect fenton bells.

Tfor2
by Member on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM

I dont really collect anything

Wish2Be
by Michelle on Mar. 12, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Quoting 1stpreggers:

I collect cookbooks and recipes.

My MIL collects those too :)

CafeMom Tickers
black.eyeliner
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Shelves really high up do wonders. Most people miss the verticle storage in the home. I have shelves everywhere. 

Quoting elasmimi:

We collected Dept 56 Dickens Village houses for 10 years, but now we have downsized and don't have room to display them any more. They are boxed up in the garage. simple frown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN