Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clothes That Fit a Woman's Body

Posted by   + Show Post

Finding affordable clothes that fit is a battle for every woman. I’m very picky when it comes to buying clothes and sometimes shopping feels more like torture. I have a hard time fitting into a lot of tops and blouses because they pucker around my chest or look too big in the waist. Any sudden moves might make my shirt explode like the Hulk’s...or at least pop a button.

The Attention Collection at Kmart, however, seems to be designed and produced with real women’s bodies in mind. The clothes actually contour your body rather than constricting it. To top it off, the line has a contemporary yet sophisticated edge that’s perfect for work and play. These are clothes that make you look and feel like a woman. Really.

For instance, Attention’s spring collection has adorable ruffle tops that minimize my chest. This ruffled blouse accentuates my neck and slims my waist -- both parts of my body that I love to show off. It’s perfect for the office tucked into a pair of nice black slacks. Another great option is this simple white ruffled top that’s great for everyday weekend wear.  

Add a layer of drama to any outfit with this structured blazer from Attention. This double-breasted piece is figure-flattering because it buttons at the waist and opens at the hips, contributing to a subtle hourglass figure. The shiny enamel buttons also give this classic piece a dose of modern flair.

Dresses are also a particular Danger Zone for me. Everything looks great on the hanger...but nothing looks quite right when I’m trying it on in the dressing room. To the rescue -- this black and blue stripped dress fits all body types and helps cover up any flaws. Another great piece is this bohemian-inspired maxi dress also by Attention. After diamonds, Maxi Dresses are a girl’s best friend. The long silhouette and empire waist creates a slimming effect and the flowing skirt makes this piece both chic AND comfortable (always a win when it comes to Fashion). I’m also loving the modern geo-print.

I absolutely love that I can have a wardrobe with a sophisticated and modern edge that lets me show off what I like about myself without selling myself out.

Browse Attention’s entire Spring Collection at kmart fashion!

This is a post from our sponsor, Kmart.

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Replies (41-50):
LilMissCupcake
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM

nice

catholicmamamia
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Love the white ruffled top and maxi dress! 

Crunchy Moms La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                        ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

bether89
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

I really like the ruffled white top.

Me too.

MommaJ428
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

i love that white top!

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I like the cut of the purple dress...Just not my color...

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I  had  to  LOL  over  the  blouse  exploding!  This  is  why  I  almost  never  wear one!

tresninos2011
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I like this posting. I never knew about that line Kmart, but it looks nice and professional.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Meh...not my faves.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlene_kyle
by Charlene on Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:41 PM

TFS

mich.el.le
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I like the dresses.  I might have to go try them on. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN