Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where does a person find flip flops for wide feet?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:31 AM
  • 37 Replies

I love flip flops but can't wear them because my feet are so wide and they just don't make flip flops for people with wide feet.   It makes me very sad!!!  So if anyone is like me and has a W I D E foot, where do you get your flip flops from?  Or are you like me and just go without?

by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshieNicole
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:35 AM

check out BCOutlet.com, Jessicalondon.com, or Zappos.com

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Thank you!!!  

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:37 AM
I wear Reef flip flops. I don't know if they make the wide or not but you could look em up. They're expensive though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:38 AM

I'll check them out.  Thank you!!!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

I wear Reef flip flops. I don't know if they make the wide or not but you could look em up. They're expensive though.

Tylersmom119
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:39 AM
I wear rainbow fliP flops. I just buy a men's size instead of ladies. They are wider and look the same.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:40 AM

Where do you find rainbow flip flops?  I have thought about trying the men's ones but wasn't sure.  Thank you!!!

Quoting Tylersmom119:

I wear rainbow fliP flops. I just buy a men's size instead of ladies. They are wider and look the same.

AshieNicole
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:41 AM

thanks oh and i know this may sound Odd but i have alot of drag queen friends an they tend to have wider/bigger feet than a "natural" woman so check out some places that specialize in shoes for dragqueens or trans men to women

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Thank you!!!  

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

34niewz.gif blinkinq skull kiss image by xxLadiiexTinkkxx

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:42 AM

I would have never in a million years thought that there was a site (and I don't know why) for dragqueens, but that really is a great idea.  Thanks!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

thanks oh and i know this may sound Odd but i have alot of drag queen friends an they tend to have wider/bigger feet than a "natural" woman so check out some places that specialize in shoes for dragqueens or trans men to women

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Thank you!!!  

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

AshieNicole
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:44 AM

no problem!! I have flat semi wide feet so i know it can be a pain not finding what you need...also since you will probably have to order online id go to a shoe store and get my feet (width and length) measured so you order the correct size and dont have to deal with the hassle of returning anything

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

I would have never in a million years thought that there was a site (and I don't know why) for dragqueens, but that really is a great idea.  Thanks!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Thank you!!!  

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

34niewz.gif blinkinq skull kiss image by xxLadiiexTinkkxx

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 23, 2012 at 5:47 AM

That's a great idea about going to the shoe store.  Thanks!!!  

You're just a wealth of knowledge and it so early in the morning!!!  :-)

Quoting AshieNicole:

no problem!! I have flat semi wide feet so i know it can be a pain not finding what you need...also since you will probably have to order online id go to a shoe store and get my feet (width and length) measured so you order the correct size and dont have to deal with the hassle of returning anything

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Quoting AshieNicole:

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

Thank you!!!  

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting AshieNicole:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN