how do you get ride of guests...

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:11 AM
  • 15 Replies
that have over stayed their welcome and just wont take a hint and leave?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:15 AM

I wouldn't know how because I am one to not say anything because I would be afraid to hurt their feelings and I would be miserable the whole time trying to figure out how to get rid of them.   My DH on the other hand wouldn't care and would just flat out tell them to get the he** out.  LOL

I hope that they will take a hint or that you just tell them they need to leave so that you can get your house back!!!  Good luck!!!

lasombrs
by Sara on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this
dh has a friend that could talk for days without stopping to breathe! Last time he was over he wouldnt leave, he kept starting a new story. aftering using the bathroom, after finding his keys, after putting his helmet on. he was here for 2 more hours after we told him he had to go. So we let our german shepard out of her kennel and said whoops the dog got out! she had him pinned in a corner ready to bite him if he moved an inch in seconds. he quickly left as we held her back. I wish we had done it hours sooner!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I don't understand why some people can't just come visit, stay for an hour or so and then just go.  That does drive me nuts!!!

powow65
by kimmy on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:37 AM

check http://www.ehow.com/ GL hun!

Charizma77
by Carissa on Mar. 26, 2012 at 7:55 AM
We've never had to...
lasombrs
by Sara on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:01 AM
i posted my effective way above you :) i was just looking for stories from everyone else

Quoting powow65:

check http://www.ehow.com/ GL hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I guess that is one good way to get rid of those unwanted guests.  But all I have is a little Yorkie/Bichon and all she would do is lick someone to death.  LOL

Quoting lasombrs:

dh has a friend that could talk for days without stopping to breathe! Last time he was over he wouldnt leave, he kept starting a new story. aftering using the bathroom, after finding his keys, after putting his helmet on. he was here for 2 more hours after we told him he had to go. So we let our german shepard out of her kennel and said whoops the dog got out! she had him pinned in a corner ready to bite him if he moved an inch in seconds. he quickly left as we held her back. I wish we had done it hours sooner!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I would be honest

bether89
by Ruby Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I would say  "I am so glad you came to visit us and we hope that you have safe trip home."

Fields456
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I tell them to get out lol. My BIL used to be like that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner: