Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM
  • 432 Replies

Hi,

Don't you love it when you have a great excuse to go shopping?  Spring is here and that means it's time to add a little flavor to your wardrobe.

We gave 200 moms a $50 Kmart gift card and asked them to treat themselves to a  few new items from the new Sofia Vergara Spring Collection available exclusively at Kmart.  We asked them to tell us all about their shopping experience and show what they bought with you.

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

>< The CafeMom Team

welcome spring.gif

Did you know that Kmart now rewards you for shopping?  Sign Up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program and earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers, mygofer Sears Home Services, and Kmart Pharmacy. Then redeem those points online or in store at those same places, except Sears Home Services and Kmart Pharmacy. The more you shop, the faster your points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Check out what our moms had to say about Sofia Vergara's Spring Fashion:

"I am impressed with the style of this collection. It encourages me to step outside of my mom box and choose items that will help me feel better about myself." - Bob192

"But the shoes! Let me tell you about the shoes! A shoe-lover's dream. I fell in love with the ones that are so strappy and fun." – mamadeayz

"I went to Kmart this weekend and shopped the Sofia collection which was AMAZING! Her clothes fit me so well and I loved how sexy I felt in them (which is hard after a baby) :)" - cmn0308

RobynS
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Got my gift card today and already spent it. So much fun! :) Here's what I ordered:

FREE SHIPPING. Yippee!! After taxes, I paid $4.15 out of pocket. Thanks, Cafemom!

Here's the best part. Notice the delivery dates:

That's super fast!! I was so in need of some new spring/summer clothing. Some of my clothes were just plain worn out and others don't fit me right any more. So excited I can hardly stand it!!

I'll post pics of the real deal when my package arrives!

RobynS
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Oh my, that post took up a lot of space. CM Team, I will edit it if you like, or break it into 2 posts. Let me know!

jewels5525
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I got my card in the mail and started shopping online.  The shirts are adorable.  I love the dresses but they are a bit too clingy for me.  I need to loose a few more pounds in the belly before i start rocking those.

Im definately getting some of the tops though.  So exicited.

powow65
by kimmy on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:08 PM
shorts, T-shirts, new flip-flops. lol (maybe some undies too. lol)
Ladybugmama86
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I just got my giftcard today, I was looking online at her line and I LOVE it!! But I am the type of person who has to try stuff on before I buy it so I will go this weekend and let you know how it went and post pictures!

Thank you cafemom and K-Mart!!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
ms.sophsmom
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I really want to add mint colored items to my wardrobe. Lady GaGa called it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexix
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

yay, I'll be getting a card, hopefully soon.  I love sofia Vergara, she's sexy, beautiful, and I love her style.  So I'm really excited to be going shopping soon!

jpalmer
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:16 PM
I want a card...lol...i looked at her collection and her cloths are SUPER CUTE!!! Maybe i can save up some money and get me a few things...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wendums1229
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I got my card today. I have been looking online at some of her stuff. I am not the type of person to order clothes online (only because I gained 40 pounds when i quit smoking) so this will be the first time in 3 years that I get to buy MYSELF something new so excited I can hardly contain it!!!!!! I'm going either Thursday or this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out!!!!

THANK YOU CAFE MOM & KMART!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)