Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Don't you love it when you have a great excuse to go shopping?  Spring is here and that means it's time to add a little flavor to your wardrobe.

We gave 200 moms a $50 Kmart gift card and asked them to treat themselves to a  few new items from the new Sofia Vergara Spring Collection available exclusively at Kmart.  We asked them to tell us all about their shopping experience and show what they bought with you.

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

>< The CafeMom Team

welcome spring.gif

Did you know that Kmart now rewards you for shopping?  Sign Up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program and earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers, mygofer Sears Home Services, and Kmart Pharmacy. Then redeem those points online or in store at those same places, except Sears Home Services and Kmart Pharmacy. The more you shop, the faster your points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Replies (431-432):
Ultra_
by Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:13 AM

Yeah pick me! This is my kind of stuff! The shoes are just the kind I like! LOVE the lingerie! I would make CM and KMart proud! This spring I'm wearing hi-low hemlines, maxi dresses, cute tanks, strappy sandals and of course, heels. 

Amanda-MarkGirl
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 8:36 AM

My absolutely must haves for this spring are bronzer, lip gloss, and a maxi dress.  I've never really been a maxi dress kind of girl, but after trying a new one out (with blue zebra print), I absolutely love them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN