Group Home

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Don't you love it when you have a great excuse to go shopping?  Spring is here and that means it's time to add a little flavor to your wardrobe.

We gave 200 moms a $50 Kmart gift card and asked them to treat themselves to a  few new items from the new Sofia Vergara Spring Collection available exclusively at Kmart.  We asked them to tell us all about their shopping experience and show what they bought with you.

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

>< The CafeMom Team

welcome spring.gif

Did you know that Kmart now rewards you for shopping?  Sign Up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program and earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers, mygofer Sears Home Services, and Kmart Pharmacy. Then redeem those points online or in store at those same places, except Sears Home Services and Kmart Pharmacy. The more you shop, the faster your points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Replies (341-350):
Stevied13
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM
I had issues with ordering online, but finally got it placed and the I will get it in 2 shipments. So when I get my clothes next week I will post on the fit and what I think.
Thank you cafe mom for this opertunity!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilMissCupcake
by on Apr. 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

sun glasses

loriec
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Hey there Ladies!

I recieved my order April 5th

IMG_20120404_143125.jpgThere were two boxes,it appears as if there's something more than the order

IMG_20120404_144659.jpg that's my picks!

IMG_20120404_143827.jpgcame with the hanger :)

IMG_20120404_144330.jpgThis is a nice color

IMG_20120404_144106.jpgThe sandals are hot! price tag $34, I paid $19.99!!!!!! I will have to get a size larger since these are narrow for my wider feet. I love these shoes,so I hope I will get the fit I need.

Thankyou so very much,the program is fun and Cafemom is the best! Kmart thankyou for letting us real moms review products in your store :) and I would model the items but haven't had the chance. I am considering purchasing the jeans 

sheena696
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I was very disappointed with the fact that my KMart does not carry much of the Sofia Vegera line. As a matter of fact, they only had the sheets. So now I have to order something online, and I do not particularly care to shop for clothes via internet so I will probably stick with a purse. 

Mamaroo
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM

My must have spring Fashion's are a nice pair of capris, cute tops and some cute sandels.  I got my gift card earlier this week, but have had sick kiddos all week, don't know why I never thought of shopping online.  I am going to go do that today. 

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

they don't have any Sofia Vegera at my store at all.  we only have one Kmart here.  I will be shopping online and get a few tops.  I am not big on shopping for clothes online though.

frgivn2
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I was excited to be a part of this influencer. I started to look online and was impressed w/ the selection. I was most excited to get a few tops. I'm a measly 5'4" so I knew that the jeans would be WAY too long for me. The shoes aren't really my styple, so tops and dresses it is. I went down to KMart on my lunch break. They only had two little stands and the size selections were very few. The orange and yellow tops were so utterly bright that I would need to buy the sunglasses to wear the top :). I ended up picking the tribal print top and the gathered sleeve top. I really couldn't find anything else that I liked or was in my size. Even then with the tribal top (The purple one), I got it in XS, which I'm not an XS at all. I'm 5'4" and 130lbs, so usually a S or M. I wore the tribal top today. It's so low in the v-neck that anytime I pick up my daughter, it pulls down and my bra shows. I would say for an XS, it's actually too big for me. The sleeves are billowly, not really my style. 

I looked around the store for the bags and shoes. I work from home so 4" heels weren't really my style. I saw swimwear online but couldn't find it in the store. The bags material was so thin I was sure it would tear easily. 

The other top that I bought in a S I will likely take back since the XS is too big. I did get a couple other things when I exhausted the S.V. line. I got a grey shirt w/ a tribal print on it from Route 66 that I love!! I want to wear it everyday! I also got this dress.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_027VA47481701P

I think I'm going to take the shirt back and get another. It was awesome that everything was 30% off so I got 3 tops and a dress and paid $1.20. 

I also didn't know about the sign up rewards, but I am signed up with them on Sears. 

Thanks CafeMom for choosing me for this influencer. I'm sorry I didn't have better things to say :(. 

dixiegurl223626
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I was very excited to be a part of this influencer. My local Kmart didnt have much of the Sofia collection, so I will order online. I really like this swimsuit, but I only see the top on sale online, so I'll check in my local store for the bottom.

I also like these shirts and plan to get them as well.

elijahsmama09
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM
My favorite summer/spring item is the maxi dress
Maries_Mom23
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I went to my local KMart yesterday.  There were two small racks of her clothing and that was it.  I'm not big, but not tiny either and it all catered to tinier women, which was very disappointing to me.  I needed a medium sized purse for when we go places with the girls and found one! :) And it's purple, my favorite color.  Doesn't get any better than that.  

Thank you CafeMom! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. TheJerseyGirl
  3. sunshinepraying
  4. deccaf
  5. SweetLuci
  6. mrswillie