Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Don't you love it when you have a great excuse to go shopping?  Spring is here and that means it's time to add a little flavor to your wardrobe.

We gave 200 moms a $50 Kmart gift card and asked them to treat themselves to a  few new items from the new Sofia Vergara Spring Collection available exclusively at Kmart.  We asked them to tell us all about their shopping experience and show what they bought with you.

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

>< The CafeMom Team

welcome spring.gif

Did you know that Kmart now rewards you for shopping?  Sign Up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program and earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers, mygofer Sears Home Services, and Kmart Pharmacy. Then redeem those points online or in store at those same places, except Sears Home Services and Kmart Pharmacy. The more you shop, the faster your points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Replies (351-360):
ForeverInLove
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Adding to myself some more!

I have found that the plus size, might be bigger than normal... they just seemed big on me and it's the size I normally wear. I am not exchanging them though, as they are quite comfy, and I have a growing belly. 

I am waiting on the panties I ordered... they are just an XL, but my bottom half is smaller than my top half (thank goddess my butt does not grow like my boobs!) and so I'm thnking they should be ok.. or at least ok after I have the baby. We'll see! They should be here by the end of the day today!

Overall, I'm disappointed by selection available to bigger women. But, the collection is cute in general. It seems as though the collection may not 'understand' sizes, as some reviews I've read said the regular sizes were too small, and now I'm finding the bigger sizes might be too big. KMart should add a sizing guide for Sofia Vergara's line of clothing, so that women can more easily pick out clothing that fits them. It seems as though the line is not being offered in stores too much, unless you are in a heavily populated area :/

Thank you, Cafemom, for allowing me to participate in the influencer! I had fun being able to pick out stuff, and waiting for it to arrive. I can honestly say, even my husband is pleased!

2and2onway
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I made my review in a seperate post, my only wish was that the clothes were made in my size:(

tatuchick4u2c
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Ok so now that I have the clothes and have had a chance to wear them I LOVE THIS LINE!!!!! The panties are amazing!!!! They fit me just right, which makes me super happy they kinda hug your butt lol. The shirt is nice and loose and the gathers are so cute on the shoulders, its such a pretty, bright peice and the pants!!!! OH My Gosh the pants I was nervous to buy leggings because I have a little cellulite and I thought that it was kinda gonna smoosh me ( I don't wanna be the one in tights that shouldn't be IYKWIM) but they fit amazingly and they really look smooth :) they were a bit longer in the legs than I thought they would be so they come down to my ankles which kind of surprised me. But I love them anyways!!! Oh and I am 5'7" just so you have an idea lol Again thank you so much Cafe mom!!!!!

Quoting tatuchick4u2c:

Ok soooo I placed my order....and even with a gift card I felt kind of guilty about shopping just for myself but heres what I got ( I couldn't figure out how to do screen shots like you ladies!

The shirt

The pants

And the panties...well cause I love to get new panties :)

I should have all of the items no later than the 5th and I will show y'all pics of all except the panties lol

Thank you so much Cafe Mom and Kmart!!!

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I was so excited to chosen as an influencer! Sofia's line of clothing at Kmart is adorable!

Here is a sampling of what I spent with my Kmart giftcard:

I ordered these Leggings online after reading the reviews from the other girls.

I also ordered this adorable shirt online (do you notice the detailing and the cut out shoulder sleeves? Love!!)

along with these earrings:

Aren't they cute?

And...I splurged and went a *little* over my giftcard but I ordered these as well, they were too adorable to just be staring at me through the computer screen I had to have them:

Thank you Cafemom for choosing me to be a Cafemom Influencer for Sofia Vergara's Clothing Line at Kmart!!!

critter_boo
by Sarah on Apr. 9, 2012 at 6:04 PM
Had fun with mine thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdgord
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Well, I got my shirts and necklace and I must say I love them all! I may actually start shopping a little bit at Kmart just for this line of clothing. Very cute and great quality.

new_mom808
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:04 PM

What an awesome day! I got to go shopping by myself and buy things for me?!?!?!

Like some of the other ladies mentioned my complexion kept me from some of the tops. I dont pull of tangerine orange or lemon yellow very well. LOL, but she did have some really nice tan/brown stuff too. That's a little more up my alley. :)

The poor dressing room attendent was so patient with me (I made 3 trips). :) And she just keps smiling and unlocking the door for me. Maybe that's the down side to shopping alone.

There was a darling bathing suit that I loved. But I'm NOT taking pics of myself in a bathing suit and posting for the whole world to see. LOL

I ended up with a super cute top, and a pair of jeans.  Before you say "Jeans? You got $ to go shopping for yourself and you bought jeans?" I have to tell you I'm a sucker for a good flared leg jean. Boot cuts just dont seem to flare as much anymore. These were perfect.

Sorry about the weird angle of this pic. DH was feeling a little artistic. :)
I also tried on a dress in the same print, and it was really cute, but sadly, I have no idea where I would wear it. :(

The shirt is great. It's so soft. and lightweight. It will be perfect for my trip to the desert this summer.

Tell me these jeans are too awesome?

Oh, and to top it off, I got my favorite cashier on my way out. I dont know why I like him so much, but I always look for his line. :)

Thanks K-mart and Cafemom. I think I'm going back next week for these shoes.

spin_prod_607128601

Thanks CM and K-mart.

imadekyle
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:28 PM

First off I wanted to say thank you so  much CafeMom and Kmart....how fun this was!!

I carted my son off to Kmart the other day to shop for ME!! :) Unfortunately they didn't have any of the Sofia clothing line at my Kmart....so I had to do it on line...which was just fine :) I only wanted my new things on that day heehee

I got this gorgeous necklace

Sofia by Sofia Vergara Fashion Necklace Hammered Silver at Kmart.comand it is going to go perfect with my new pretty top, that i ordered.

I got this beautiful top....can't wait to get it and wear it

Thank you so much once again! This was super fun, and such a nice surprise. I haven't gotten any new clothes for me in such a long time.

christina

chrissydan
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:33 PM
I was chosen for.the Kmart influencer. as i do not have a kmart near me i shoped online i have to say i love the clothing section for her line i got my order in 2 days what a great experience! all the items fit me to perfection. as i am mobile ill post the links for the items i bought

http://m.kmart.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=027VA47432001P
One of my absolute favorite shirts i ordered this in the yellow and also black nice light and airy feel

http://m.kmart.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=027VA47416801P
This was so nice i could wear it to work or just a casual outing great color combo

I will be keeping up with this line had tons of great cloths and deals
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nosborne
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I got my gift card a couple days ago, but with Easter, had a hard time getting a chance to order anything.  I got this dress. 

I love the coloring, and the pattern hides my belly well. 

I love this skirt, but alas they did not have it in my size.  

spin_prod_http://tryprspinweb1.intra.searshc.com/pdam/Internal%20Creative%2
I also purchased this bracelet.  It just looked so cool!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)