Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Don't you love it when you have a great excuse to go shopping?  Spring is here and that means it's time to add a little flavor to your wardrobe.

We gave 200 moms a $50 Kmart gift card and asked them to treat themselves to a  few new items from the new Sofia Vergara Spring Collection available exclusively at Kmart.  We asked them to tell us all about their shopping experience and show what they bought with you.

What's your absolute must-have fashion item for this Spring?

>< The CafeMom Team

welcome spring.gif

Did you know that Kmart now rewards you for shopping?  Sign Up for the Shop Your Way Rewards Program and earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers, mygofer Sears Home Services, and Kmart Pharmacy. Then redeem those points online or in store at those same places, except Sears Home Services and Kmart Pharmacy. The more you shop, the faster your points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.

by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Replies (421-430):
Samanthamommy
by on May. 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Dresses!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Flaca43
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Oh how I wish I could buy fun spring clothes! I am in need of maternity clothes and can't wait to be in my post pregnancy body to wear nice fitting things again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah961
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Jeans.

Jerichos_Mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM

hmmmm spring must have new sandles

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on May. 22, 2012 at 1:42 PM

i need some new jeans

RutterMama
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM

For me, it's mostly flip flops.

critter_boo
by Sarah on May. 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM
I love my new Sophia bras and sandal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesmom112
by Sandy on May. 27, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Looks like the had a good selection of the collection. Love the purse and congrats on the new lo.

Quoting Christiansmom44:

I just got my gift card yesterday, and went shopping today! (I am 39.5 weeks pregnant, and shopping definitely isn't easy for me right now!)

We went down to the closest Kmart (there are two fairly close by) and I didn't even need to ask where the Sofia Vergara line was, because hers was right up front next to registers. 

I adore her line, but it's going to be a long while before I can get into these clothes. I have two sons (age 6 and 4), so no daughters that I can buy for just yet :)

I did buy this black shirt ^^^ in hopes that I can wear it during my postpartum months.

I took some time to check out her jewelery, but it's all a bit too costumey for me. 

And her shoes, of course. However, I couldn't find a single pair without heels :(

So, I traveled down to the purses, and loved them all! It was hard to pick just one, but...

This is the one I stuck with.

At checkout, I was asked if I wanted to join the Shop Your Way Rewards Program, and I did. It didn't cost me anything, and all I had to give was my first name, my email address, phone number and zip code. She gave me one of those nifty little cards for my keychain. 

I also took advantage of the e-receipt. Before we'd even left the store, I received 3 text messages confirming my Shop Your Way membership, and two emails (one for the Shop Your Way, and one containing my e-receipt.) 

Dear Heather, 

Thank you for shopping at our Allentown store, and for letting me assist you with your purchase.

This eReceipt is a convenience exclusive to Shop Your Way RewardsSMMembers! Please keep it on file for your reference. If you'd like to view details on your order, or to return or exchange an item, visit the Order Center.

It was my pleasure serving you. Hope to see you back in our store soon!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

ITEMQTYPRICE
72788320773 SOFIA TOP
A 18.74   

88441003717 RIVIERA LUX
A 23.09 T

Salescheck:

0TU ZXZ YQW 00J S8A ISG

Receipt ID: 04344 032712 003 56104

Purchase date: 03/27/12

Tax:
Savings Applied:Total:

Overall, this was a great experience. Thank you, Cafemom and Kmart, for this opportunity!

TheModernMom
by on May. 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Oh Oh i want a card too :)

britniwheeler
by on May. 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM

There have been many amazing posts so far! I am so envious. ;) I haven't been picked for anything through Cafemom. Flip flops and dresses are on my spring time wardrobe must haves list. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)