Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Octomom canceled on gigs to make money...did not want to do anything WORK related...

Posted by   + Show Post

Octomom -- Dumped by Manager

1/3/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom Dumped by Manager 0102_nadya_suleman_tmz_ex
If you're wondering why Octomom's Facebook, Twitter, and Ustream accounts have all been suddenly deleted ... it's because the mother of 14 has just been dropped by her management team -- TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Nadya Suleman tell us, it's all because Octo was the ultimate flake -- her management team would book her on paying gig after paying gig ... and Nadya "would find any reason" to cancel last minute ... often claiming she couldn't find a babysitter.

We're told Octomom was great the past year -- raking in lots of dough through appearances and different celebrity events -- but getting her to work the past couple months has been like pulling teeth.

By the end, we're told it was nearly impossible even to reach Octo by phone -- and her managers had just about enough ... so they dropped her this weekend.

We reached out to Octomom's now-former manager Gina Rodriguez -- who replied, "I quit on her because she is unmanageable. She would not reply to anything work-related we would call or text about especially if it was not paid."

Gina added, "Regardless of the $70k we made her, she still claimed to not be able to pay any of her bills. We no longer wanted a part of any of it and we feel sorry for the children."

Attempts to reach Nadya were unsuccessful.

by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:55 PM

so true!!

Quoting powow65:

ty hun, but the reality is.... you DONT F' UP YOUR "SILVER SPOON"!!!

Quoting aneela:

kimmy you are funny :-P

Quoting powow65:

lmfgdao! karma bite her on her AZ!

powow65
by kimmy on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM

i know those "reality show's" almost show EVERYTHING about you (including almost when your going potty!) but if it makes money you "STFU & bite your lip & SMILE to that camera!"

Quoting aneela:

so true!!

Quoting powow65:

ty hun, but the reality is.... you DONT F' UP YOUR "SILVER SPOON"!!!

Quoting aneela:

kimmy you are funny :-P

Quoting powow65:

lmfgdao! karma bite her on her AZ!

powow65 Smarter Living 

Corkie- InSide The Kitchen
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

its amazing people will read this article and just pretend they didn't see the part where she had ways to make money ...that she MADE money and her bills weren't paid...like really??? really??? even her manager got tired and left her...this chick needs help...and her defenders would rather attack me...than admit that she needs help and she made bad choices and has to go thru consequences like WE ALL DO when we make a bad choice...sigh

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:05 PM

exactly...and this may come as a surprise to some of the people who think Im hating on Octomom....I do not even watch those shows...i watched the first season of jon and kate all those years ago but it was repeats...I wasn't glued watching each week...i have never watched the duggars...i dont watch teen mom...i dont watch jersey shore ...i dont even watch dancing with the stars.

I dont watch those types of reality shows because I dont LIKE them...people sell themselves to make $$$ and good for them but I don't watch it.

This chick was banking on a tv show...and she didnt get it..she was and still is after fame. So that is why people have *strong* opinions about her..good or not.....and about those other people on those shows. People who chase after fame...WANT people to talk about them.

It's the old saying...even bad publicity is publicity!

Kimmy if you watch those shows, which do you like best?

Quoting powow65:

i know those "reality show's" almost show EVERYTHING about you (including almost when your going potty!) but if it makes money you "STFU & bite your lip & SMILE to that camera!"

ashleywhitford
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 2:35 PM
powow65
by kimmy on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:07 PM
beside's the animal planet one (for the animal's), i only watched 1reality show ("ozzy osborne" (sp) & that was early 2000's, they dont show/cast it any more but it was a good show.... Man do THEY HAVE ALOT OF DAM DOGS! Lol) ditto@ not watching stupid "reality show's". Smfh, its "fake" & stupid even though it is real.

Quoting aneela:

exactly...and this may come as a surprise to some of the people who think Im hating on Octomom....I do not even watch those shows...i watched the first season of jon and kate all those years ago but it was repeats...I wasn't glued watching each week...i have never watched the duggars...i dont watch teen mom...i dont watch jersey shore ...i dont even watch dancing with the stars.

I dont watch those types of reality shows because I dont LIKE them...people sell themselves to make $$$ and good for them but I don't watch it.

This chick was banking on a tv show...and she didnt get it..she was and still is after fame. So that is why people have *strong* opinions about her..good or not.....and about those other people on those shows. People who chase after fame...WANT people to talk about them.

It's the old saying...even bad publicity is publicity!

Kimmy if you watch those shows, which do you like best?

Quoting powow65:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM

I just feel so bad for those babies.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:13 PM

i watch Idol and the Voice....i have to admit...i also sometimes watch storage wars LOL...

ozzy is mad crazy lol...i didnt watch it but i bet it was hella funny

Quoting powow65:

beside's the animal planet one (for the animal's), i only watched 1reality show ("ozzy osborne" (sp) & that was early 2000's, they dont show/cast it any more but it was a good show.... Man do THEY HAVE ALOT OF DAM DOGS! Lol) ditto@ not watching stupid "reality show's". Smfh, its "fake" & stupid even though it is real.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM

same here girl same here

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

I just feel so bad for those babies.

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:15 PM

i just posted my idol post lol...i sometimes forget...stevie nicks is the mentor this week....could you imagine if they got Ozzy for the mentor???

Quoting powow65:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN