Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your husband got another woman pregnant

Posted by   + Show Post
How would you respond if your partner got another woman pregnant?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Replies (61-70):
mommyprice09
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:49 AM

id b done

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be devastated because he knows how much I want to have a baby with him and if he won't let me but got another woman pregnant I would be so upset that he cheated AND got her pregnant.

You watch Maury, don't you?  LOL

fireeyes81
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Yeah, it would be over for us.  The cheating, I could forgive.  The other woman having his baby... much harder to forgive.  

lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM

She could have him....Luckily with Brian and I cheating/adultry is a DEALBREAKER...

Barb87
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Exactlyhow I feel!!!

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

I would be devastated because he knows how much I want to have a baby with him and if he won't let me but got another woman pregnant I would be so upset that he cheated AND got her pregnant.

You watch Maury, don't you?  LOL

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Apr. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I'd be gone. Simple as that....kid with another woman or not. If you can cheat, you don't love me, and there is NO reason for me to stick around if you don't love me.

As far as my kids....good luck paying child support for 3 kids. ;)

And for me....I'd definitely be heart broken, but I can recover.

krs_tristan
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Same for me and dh. If you cheat, you're out! His momma and dad would kick his ass too! Marriage is between two people, meaning monogamous! If we aren't having sex, that doesn't give the right for one to go out looking for it!

Quoting lil_mama06:

She could have him....Luckily with Brian and I cheating/adultry is a DEALBREAKER...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM
Hed be out on his ass and id be slappping him with a major child support case.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzig
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:42 PM

if it was something that happened when we were together he'd be out the door.  no ifs, ands or buts!

now if he found out he fathered a child before we got together that's a different story.  this happened with my ex.  he got a phone call the week i moved in from a girl he had a one night stand with in high school.  she found out a few months after that she was pregnant but assumed it was her boyfriends (she had a fight with him & hooked up with my ex at a party).  her boyfriend left her a few months before the baby was born, moved out of state & she couldn't find him.  fast forward 4 years & he comes back around, they do a paternity test & the little girl is not his.  my ex was the only other guy she was with so.......  it was hard for both of us to take it in.  she wanted my ex to give up her rights so her fiance, who she started seeing shortly after her daughter was born, could adopt her when they got married.  as the little girl was going on 4 & already had a daddy my ex thought it was the best thing.  i supported his decision & would have if he choose otherwise but it still was hard on us.  he was wild in high school & there was always that wonder in the back of my mind, "how many more could there be?".  i think he had the same fear but never vocalized it.

mommasbabies77
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM

He wouldn't be my husband anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)