Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

your teen is pregnant.

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM
  • 61 Replies
What now?
This is going on in new comers. This is my favorite group, so I figured I would ask in here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't be happy but is support her. I mean what else can you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lil_mama06
by Brian's Lil Vixen on Apr. 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Guess I'd be a grandma...Thank goodness it hasn't happened...I'm working on my 4th teen...

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

im not sure... but i wouldn't kick them out. i'd try to help them.

PookaboosMom
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Dd is only 5, but I'd support her if it happens.

I was surprised my oldest sd didn't get pregnant, she was troubled, but we've come to learn she is having a hard time getting pregnant. She is (stupidly) trying now that she is out on her own, has been for two years with no luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Apr. 18, 2012 at 2:48 PM

IDK honestly. I was a teen mom so I know how hard it is. I would hope that my kids would be alot more careful.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Huh? I pray never. My oldest DS is akmost 20yo I have a almost 14yo. DD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this

I would be upset but at the same time I would be happy because I think every baby is a blessing and I would support her 100%.  If she chose adoption it would be very hard to see my Grandbaby go and I would probably talk her into letting her Daddy and I raise the baby till she thought she was able to financially do it, but if she was deadset on adoption I would support her.  

Supervane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd crap a brick! HECK I'D CRAP A CINDER BLOCK!

My mom always told me that if I ever got pregnant I would be 100% on my own. We are a tough love kind of family. My cousin got pregnant at 14 so her mom said to her I will support you if you never see the guy again or you can move out with him if you're so in love.... They got married , he was 17 and of course it didnt work out! She had a hard life and even though my aunt helped her out she had already chosen her path. My mom always told me if you are going to do adult things be prepared for adult sized consequences and to make adult decisions. I always knew I didnt want to rush to be an adult... So it worked for me.

MommyOK
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I wouldn't be proud of him/her....but I'd make sure that baby was taken care of. .....

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM

make her get a part time job before the baby is born, and then help her with the kid so she can finish school and possibly go to college. But I would make sure she at least finishes highschool no matter what.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)