Group Home

My Baby Girl is getting so big! :( **pic heavy** (edited...added/moved pics...bottom of post)

Posted by   + Show Post

I had Piper Jan 27th...she was an itty bitty thing. She's gonna be 3 months old on the 27th (she'll be 12 wks friday)

Here she is the day she was born and about 3-4days old

and here she is the last couple days

Her big beautiful smile :)

To show how big she's gotten:::

The day she came home from the hospital:

Now:

by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
rmfanfgljf
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:43 PM
You could always try placing a bucket, tub, or bowl of warm water on her lap while she is sitting on the potty and let her play with some toys in the warm water. Maybe after she feels it, and sees how excited you get she may get interested then.

Quoting proudmommy690:

i just cant get her interested! she will sit there but wont do anything. by this age my 5yr old was potty trained and it only took about a week or so...she was fast.

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

My boy has been interested on and off for a few months and I decided that I was done with diapers. It was a bit difficult because he can't verbalize when he needs to go but today was the first time he told me he had to go poopoo. I believe it helps that he would go in the bathroom with me, dh, and his sisters. Also, I didn't listen when others mothers on this site told me he wasn't ready.

Quoting proudmommy690:

aww!! happy belated birthday to your 7yr old. and happy birthday to the 2yr old. your 2yr old is out of diapers?? how did you do it? im having a hard ttime getting my 2.5yr old to be interested in the potty :/

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

she is so cute, I am sad that on tomorrow we will be celebrating my last babies 2nd birthday, he turns 2 on Sunday. My oldest just turned 7 on friday the 13th, hard to believe that I have no more babies in diapers or on bottles, its tough because it goes by so freaking fast.

Quoting proudmommy690:

thank you! i know i cant believe it either...its breaking my heart :(

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

She's so precious!!!  I can't believe she is almost 3 months old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
styler7
by Stacey on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:43 PM

cutie!

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM
one day i tried putting her on the potty and being excited about it...but it was a no-go. im gonna have to start getting undies on her and making her feel herself wet lol...thats what i did with my oldest.

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

You could always try placing a bucket, tub, or bowl of warm water on her lap while she is sitting on the potty and let her play with some toys in the warm water. Maybe after she feels it, and sees how excited you get she may get interested then.

Quoting proudmommy690:

i just cant get her interested! she will sit there but wont do anything. by this age my 5yr old was potty trained and it only took about a week or so...she was fast.

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

My boy has been interested on and off for a few months and I decided that I was done with diapers. It was a bit difficult because he can't verbalize when he needs to go but today was the first time he told me he had to go poopoo. I believe it helps that he would go in the bathroom with me, dh, and his sisters. Also, I didn't listen when others mothers on this site told me he wasn't ready.

Quoting proudmommy690:

aww!! happy belated birthday to your 7yr old. and happy birthday to the 2yr old. your 2yr old is out of diapers?? how did you do it? im having a hard ttime getting my 2.5yr old to be interested in the potty :/

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

she is so cute, I am sad that on tomorrow we will be celebrating my last babies 2nd birthday, he turns 2 on Sunday. My oldest just turned 7 on friday the 13th, hard to believe that I have no more babies in diapers or on bottles, its tough because it goes by so freaking fast.

Quoting proudmommy690:

thank you! i know i cant believe it either...its breaking my heart :(

Quoting Mrs.Pool2Be:

She's so precious!!!  I can't believe she is almost 3 months old.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:47 PM
thank you :)

Quoting styler7:

cutie!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Apr. 18, 2012 at 6:52 PM

isnt it crazy how fast they grow. My Keeley was born Jan 14th 2011, she is 15 months old and running around being a crazy little girl, I think back and its like she was just born.

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:03 PM
aww!!! it is crazy! i know what you mean, feels like yesterday i had her.

Quoting Leelee1008:

isnt it crazy how fast they grow. My Keeley was born Jan 14th 2011, she is 15 months old and running around being a crazy little girl, I think back and its like she was just born.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Aww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Alicia on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM

its insane. Kinda makes me get the baby blues a bit seeing all these new babies being born :(

Quoting proudmommy690:

aww!!! it is crazy! i know what you mean, feels like yesterday i had her.

Quoting Leelee1008:

mommyprice09
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM

aww

tinkerxbell
by Emily on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:39 PM

way too cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. deccaf
  2. SweetLuci
  3. egyptian_mommy
  4. mrswillie
  5. TigerofMu
  6. jconney80