Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mothers day is coming up soon!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM
  • 63 Replies

Do you have any plans?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:14 AM
I think we are going to spend the day before at the lake with my best friend. On mothers day. I am expecting breakfast in bed ( it happens every year) and then hanging out at home and bbqin that night Maybe a water balloon fight
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:23 AM
I don't even know when it is. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rushn311
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:29 AM

We do not. I think it's the 13th. I would like to go to breakfast the morning before-beat the rush on Sunday LOL I just want cards and my Pleasures perfume. I already told hubby haha

Kainalu55
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:29 AM
When is it? No plans yet!
thehickinhickor
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:31 AM
don't know yet my birthday is before that so i think they are going to do them together which is fine with me but i don't know what's going on.or.if they will for get like last yr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebugs0710
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:31 AM
2 moms liked this

It's just me and the kids again this year (stupid Army). We'll probably go out for lunch and that's about it. I ordered my Mother's/Family ring finally. It should be here in a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akhotmomma
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes!  Exciting ones!

We are all taking a trip to my husband's country for his brother's wedding!  And we leave on Mother's Day.

It's the first time we've all been able to visit his homeland because we were busy getting life on track, starting his business, etc.  It was hard to go long enough to make it worth it, it's expensive so you have to go long enough to feel like it was worth the expense.  We've done dozens of family trips but never out of the country.

Oh and bonus - it's the first time meeting all (like 100's) of his family.  We usually bring the inlaws here.  So my DH has been spoiling me with shopping and spa stuff cause I'm a little anxious.

Happy Mother's Day to me!

And all of you, lol!

turtle07
by Rhiannon on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:52 AM
It will be just another day in my house!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof3smoochies
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:40 AM
No. If my birthday was an indication of how my mothers day is going to be I rather skip it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetpea1269
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM
No plans, not even sure what day it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)