Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother’s Day Giveaway – Enter to Win!

Posted by   + Show Post

To celebrate Mother's Day, Kmart is giving away FIVE of these beautiful Sofia by Sofia Vergara Ladies Cubic Zirconia Love Necklaces!

To enter, reply below with all the things you LOVE about being a mom! Multiple replies are allowed and increase your chances of winning.

Happy Mother's Day!

Congratulations to the winners!

1. hfaddis
  2. Jukebox_Jenny
  3. zebbyzebby06
  4. lasombrs
  5. ColieO

Official Rules

The CafeMom Mother's Day Smarter Living Sweepstakes starts 5/1/12 at 12:00pm (ET) and ends 5/14/2012 at 11:59pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period"). 

Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. Five (5) winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive Sofia by Sofia Vergara Ladies Cubic Zirconia Love Necklace (valued at $70).  The random drawing shall occur on or about 5/15/12. 

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Replies (13851-13860):
RutterMama
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Playing in the water.

RutterMama
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Them trying to help me do chores.

libbiegirl
by on May. 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM

The greatest thing about being a mom is when your children grow up and become young adults you realize you have more than just mother child relationship, you can have best friend relationship too.  My daughters are the best friends that everyone should have, my confidants, my love for life.  The girls were beautiful girls growing up and now they are beautiful women, inside and out.  There is nothing  they could come to me with that would cause me to feel any different, they are able to talk to me about anything.  They have a way of making me smile and proud that God blessed me with them.  I was a young mother and my oldest was a poor little ginny pig, I learn how to do everything with her so by the time my second daughter came alone I knew what needed to be done.  Michelle my oldest is so much like me because we grew up together practically.  April my 26 year old is the perfect mother I wish I had of been.  Together all three of us are a team and we worry and we laugh, and we cry, and we will always have a unique relationship.lesbians

donnakaye123
by on May. 4, 2012 at 3:05 AM

I am a mother of two grown kids now. I have three grandbabies that I love very much. When my children were growing up I prayed every day to keep them safe.  I love beening a mom and granma...

moenelephants
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Love snuggles kisses,teddy bear picnics!!!...now they are older and LOVE being a grandma!!!!! and seeing them with their babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moenelephants
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:21 AM

taking to parks!! zoos!!! to the beach!!!! :)  :)

tayanddyl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM
LONG WEEKENDS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Even longer weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Vacations as a mommy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Ballet class
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN