Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have/get them?

I can't seem to get rid of them!!! lol

hot flash

by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Not yet, but expecting them soon. I'm 47.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

kaitybird
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

YEP, but changing the way I eat and slowly getting rid of everything that has chemicals in them has made them come around less.  Read Mastering your metabolism and you will find so many things mess with our hormones.....I am happy to say that naturally I am getting them back on track!  :)  

Moms_Angels1960
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM
I would look into Black Cohosh or have your dr put you on some kind of hormone replacement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dixiegurl223626
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM

not yet

wendums1229
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Jeannie1965:

Did you ever get your thyroid checked? Or are you eating too spicy food? I'm having hot flashes since I was about 40, I'm 46 now and I have Hashismoto's Disease, which makes the flashes even worse.. I'm now planning to ask the doctor for a hormone replacement therapy, because it is disturbing my daily life immensely... :(

no not lately but I guess I should lol

spicy food and me DO NOT get along lol

wendums1229
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I would look into Black Cohosh or have your dr put you on some kind of hormone replacement.

hhuummmm sounds interesting never heard of it...a challenge I like it!!!!   lol

TFS!~~~

wendums1229
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Quoting kaitybird:

YEP, but changing the way I eat and slowly getting rid of everything that has chemicals in them has made them come around less.  Read Mastering your metabolism and you will find so many things mess with our hormones.....I am happy to say that naturally I am getting them back on track!  :)  

more reading I like this also!!!! lol

wendums1229
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Quoting Wish2Be:

I always think I am having hot flashes, but I am only 30...so I blame it on a spike in blood pressure.

momma my in laws both disabled and stubborned as all get out live with us, we have a 12 and a 13 both boys, I watch my 2 yrd old grandson, hubby is a male so my BP is always up!!! lol

rolling on floor

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I got them right after having my youngest ugh they are miserable.  There was an herbal supplement that women were saying truly worked...I can't remember what though sorry!

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Are you Perimenapause?  I am and someone recommended Maca to me.  I got hot flashes, insomnia, speratic periods, weight gain, etc.  Maca was a God sent.  It is an all natural herb.  I love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)