Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy SHHHHH they cost how much?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM
  • 73 Replies

My kids brought their spring pics home today, they turend out very nice. I normally buy them. I looked at the pricing page and for all of the pics, class pic included cost.. are you ready for this? $47.00! WOW thats a schock to the pocket!

how much do yours cost?

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yourpassion
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:02 PM
My daughters were 44.95 for 5 pages. My son's were only 40 for the entire pack! He had a TON!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:03 PM
wow!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by kimmy on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM

i was cheap, $25.

Jaxmomof2600
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Wait til your get the package for senior pictures.  Start savings now I Pd $115.00 for 1 (8X10) and four wallets.  That was the cheapest.

aj23
by Amanda on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I wish that's all mine cost.
The class picture wasn't part of a package and was $12 and for an 8x10, 2-5x7, 8- wallets, a calender sheet and a dry erase page it was $40. If I didn't take the package it was $15 per sheet. If I want any more pictures its $15 a sheet unless I spend about $75 more dollars and get another package.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aphrodisiac
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM

They are pricey, last year I bought the whole package only because I was soo super sick I did not want to deal with trying to figure it out. This year I do not plan on buying any.

dixiegurl223626
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My son's were about $45 for the pack of 5 and $13 extra to add the class picture

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:06 PM
$24 for 3 sheets.... 8x10...2-5x7...2-3x5 4 wallets....that is it....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaVeggie
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:15 PM
I think they were $37 for a class picture, 1 8*10, 2 5*7s, and 16 wallets or something like that. In the end though I got them free because the photo studio is so hopelessly disorganized. We send in the money and order forms on picture day here and they didn't pick up his form when they came to get them from the classrooms and it wound up coming home in his bag with the slip saying I didn't order any but I could call and place a late order for a $10 fee. Of course I called and got it sorted out and paid over the phone using a debit card. About two weeks later, after we got the pictures, I got a note in the mail saying the credit card number was wrong (I read it and they read it back correctly so they must have typed it in wrong when processing) and that I needed to send a check. There was no address on the note or on the picture envelope so I googled to find the website. No address there either so I went to the contact page and the only option was email so I sent an email asking for their address so I could mail the check and they never got back to me. I figure I made a good effort to pay them and they just made it impossible so I don't feel bad about it at all.
Supervane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I spent like.35.for 2 sheets and one class pic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)