Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Speaking to those who have passed

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM
  • 15 Replies
Mil and sil went out of town this evening, to go to a John Edwards show. For those of you who don't know, he is a proclaimed medium, who intercepts messages from the other side.

Sil just called, and she swears that somebody had messages for her. I haven't heard the details yet.

I am a sceptic, I won't lie. And whenever they do their ghost/spirit/other side talk..... It Dow make me ahhhhhhhh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yourpassion
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I believe there are mediums, but I'm skeptical of real vs fake ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by CeeCee on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I believe

mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:34 AM

not sure.. might sound crazy but sometimes I get this eerie feeling that someone is around me

yourpassion
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:35 AM
I always feel like someone is around me.

Quoting mamivon2:

not sure.. might sound crazy but sometimes I get this eerie feeling that someone is around me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:36 AM
2 moms liked this

So Im not the only "crazy" one LOL

Quoting yourpassion:

I always feel like someone is around me.

Quoting mamivon2:

Mrs.Pool2Be
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I don't know what to believe.  I don't think that your loved ones can talk to you past the grave but then again I have never had someone tell me they were talking to my Grammy and tell me stuff only she would know.

lyrick24
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM

i really like long island medium. i used to watch john edward but i think long island medium gives more details. shes got me convinced.

sweetpea1269
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I think they speak to us, that's why out of no where you remember something that reminds you of them or just "wish they were still here" to witness something you've accomplished. Its a like a little hello.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetpea1269
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM
The above being said, I guess there are people who are more "in tune" with that energy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:59 AM
He told them last night that the reason he stopped the how is because they wanted him to commercialized it, like paranormal activity. He said he didn't feel the need to do that, PA was being used to scare people, and if he couldn't do the show his way, he wouldn't do it at all.

Quoting lyrick24:

i really like long island medium. i used to watch john edward but i think long island medium gives more details. shes got me convinced.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)