Group Home
I grew up being told that ladies do not fight. I have never had a fight in my life. Everyone around me knows I will not fight you. If you aren't threatening my life, seriously threatening my life, I am not fighting.I think it is stupid. I will press charges and sue the hell out of you.

The way I see it, my black eye or bruise will go away a lot sooner than your assualt and battery charge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
indy.mama
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I've been in quite a few fights because being so small all my life (a good six inches shorter than everyone, at least, and skinny as a rail till I filled out after highschool) people picked on me alot cause they thought I was an easy target. I'm not the type to press charges, I taught them a lesson myself, I grew up with the "little man" complex so to speak, so I kicked alot of ass (and got my ass kicked, too). Now that I'm an adult and have a child I don't do that stupid shit, but when I was young and dumb, sure. Although I live in a very bad neighborhood so I have to establish myself as a raging cunt to the neighbors, to let them know that I won't be treated like they typically treat a little white woman. Sounds racist, but you know what, they tried to run all over me, and I had to show them who's boss hogg in the neighborhood.

IWannaLoveAgain
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM

If the situation called for me to protect myself or my children- I would fight. I have fought before, in highschool over high school drama.. but I'm not a fighter and its not my first resort when shit gets deep.

momofsixangels
by Colleen on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Only verbally

DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:49 PM
I got into a few fights in highschool....never now! If someone came after me, I would fight back but I wouldnt just fight someone now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM

goodness!!

Quoting mommythree0508:

I have never been in a fight. My psycho grandmother attacked me when I was 16 though.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM
This exactly

Quoting Hottmomma607:

Nope! Never have never will! Unless someone is coming at my children to do harm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
an.laura11
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I have never been in a fight and there has never been a need to either. My only worry comes from the need to fight for self deffense and not knowing how to.

OliviaW.
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I've never been in a fight but I will protect myself and kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
besosfantasies
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I only fight back. I never throw the first punch. I merely defend myself.

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Apr. 27, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Oh yes,I have quite the family lol. People think that I don't have much family,but the fact is I just refuse to be around the majority.

Quoting BeachMommy07:

goodness!!

Quoting mommythree0508:

I have never been in a fight. My psycho grandmother attacked me when I was 16 though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Owner:
Most “Liked” Moms in This Group
Last 24 Hours
Last 7 Days
Last 30 Days
  1. hugss
  2. BeachLifeMama
  3. SweetLuci
  4. mom2jessnky
  5. mrswillie
  6. proudmommy690