Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I grew up being told that ladies do not fight. I have never had a fight in my life. Everyone around me knows I will not fight you. If you aren't threatening my life, seriously threatening my life, I am not fighting.I think it is stupid. I will press charges and sue the hell out of you.

The way I see it, my black eye or bruise will go away a lot sooner than your assualt and battery charge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Replies (31-35):
MommyRJ
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I have been in a fight. I was a teen tho.
Now days I avoid that garbage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I have been in small kids fight not as a grown up

hfaddis
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

i have never been in a fight by choice, i was once as a kid, a girl Way bigger then me set on me and i couldn't get her off of me, I tried asking, telling her, pushing her off, then finally I did what I had to do to get her off me, 3 quick hits to her head and she was off in seconds.... I am badly clausterphobic and I was about to freak out.... other then that I did get in a fight with my ex once, I usually tried to just run when he started in but that time is was fight or get very hurt or risk worse then hurt, so I fought and fought hard... now days, I am a bit more mellow lol... but if you endanger my children, or my family I will do whatever I have to do to protect them... I don't like to fight but I am not afraid to if It is the only option.

Momof3smoochies
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM
No...I am not fighter...nor sue happy...I'm an arguer though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chiquis
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I have been in fights. But not something I started .. Just defended myself. Or my sister.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)