Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO GLAD ELISE WAS VOTED OFF IDOL THIS WEEK..

Posted by   + Show Post

HAPPY DANCE!!!

WHOO HOO!!!

From the auditions to now...my picks were...

Jessica, Josh, Hollie and Phillip!!!

Skylar has also grown on me...which means...I don't care who wins now!!

Whoo hoo!!

Last year I picked Lauren and James...I think they did pretty well too :-)

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Replies (21-30):
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

oooooooh gotcha lol..well...still singing shows are ok by me..oh and storage wars, clean house and science documentaries...

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I can't watch those either! Lol.

I come from a family of actors. I like quality shows, with quality acting. I detest reality shows. They take up space that boulder be used for real shows, with real actors. Lol.

Rain2Rinse
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Dh made me watch one of those storage war episodes. He is a musician, and he was all but hurt that somebody left a 30k guitar in storage. No more of that how either! Lmao

Quoting aneela:

oooooooh gotcha lol..well...still singing shows are ok by me..oh and storage wars, clean house and science documentaries...

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I come from a family of actors. I like quality shows, with quality acting. I detest reality shows. They take up space that boulder be used for real shows, with real actors. Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:42 AM
The science documentaries are OK, though. The kid likes them.

Quoting aneela:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
billiejo79
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I like Jessica,Hollie and Skylar. Colton was my favorite. A friend of mine is Elise's bff so she had been plastering all over her FB for everyone to vote for her.

booksandhooks
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:54 AM

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting aneela:

lol each to his/her own...i dont watch those stupid cat fight and reality shows that follow people going to the potty and crap like that...i dont mind singing shows...so there is a market for everything on tv

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

*gag*

I hate this show. I seriously hate it. It isn't allowed to be viewed in my house. For any reason. Ugh!!!!

booksandhooks
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I like AI and The Amazing Race. I don't watch any of the stupid bachelor/bacherlorette shows or "wives" shows.  Sorry, but those are definitely a waste of my time. I don't think watching people fighting with each other or being drunk and stupid is entertaining.  But, we are fortunate to have the freedom to choose.

BeachMommy07
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM

oh no! I have to catch up! lol

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:36 AM

LOL...wow...well nothing wrong with less tv...hope you all find something you like

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Dh made me watch one of those storage war episodes. He is a musician, and he was all but hurt that somebody left a 30k guitar in storage. No more of that how either! Lmao

Quoting aneela:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:37 AM

only 5 left

Quoting BeachMommy07:

oh no! I have to catch up! lol

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:37 AM

agreed 100%

Quoting booksandhooks:

I don't think watching people fighting with each other or being drunk and stupid is entertaining. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN