Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to get busy!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM
  • 27 Replies

My oldest turns 4 years old on Wednesday! We are having his Party tomorrow!! Time to get presents wrapped and finish everything up, can't believe he's about to be 4 already!!! 

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:25 PM

What is he getting

chiquis
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Happy early bday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Kari on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Aww hope he enjoys his party.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dixiegurl223626
by Gold Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:50 PM

awe! happy early birthday!

hfaddis
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Quoting mamivon2:

What is he getting

well from us he's getting some things for his zhu zhu pets, and a whacka mole game as far as presents go, plus he already found and open several trains and got some new clothes, my grandma got him a remote control monster truck, my moms getting him a picknick table, my aunt got him a huge ball and alot of bubbles, my dh's friend who's coming with his wife and son are bringing him trains, my other friend I have no idea what they are getting him lol, ummm..... my brothers ex is bringing my niece, no idea what they will get him,,,, everyone else said they "might" come so i'm not counting on it lol... but regardless he will have an awesome birthday, he has a dragon cake,a dragon pinata for all the kids Stuffed with candy and toys, all the kids coming got kites, goggles for the pool, a little gift box full of small party favor toys, and who knows what all else lol i can't even remember. lol it's goin to be alot of fun.... and luckily we had all of this bought for a while now. we try to buy a bit here and a bit there from the time of the last kids birthday to start preparing for the next kiddos birthday.

hfaddis
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:59 PM

just finished wrapping his presents from us... woo, now to put the decorations up and set the gift/cake table up how i want it, i will set the gifts up on it tonight, and get everything done ahead of time I can, I hate feeling rushed the day of the party. get all the gift bags for the kiddos set up, then i'm off to clean the toybox i just got them at a yardsale, it's awesome Just needs a good cleaning, lol i'm obsessive about disenfecting yardsale items.... oh well =)

hfaddis
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:00 AM

oh and we are taking him to get donuts in the morning per his request, then we are just staying busy till time to pick up the cake and ice cream and get the party going lol... can you tell i'm a bit excited???

KristinRox
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Aww hes definitely a cutie. Hope is birthday party is great. My dd's birthday is Sunday.. shell be 10. Im still not completley prepared for that. 

Jerichos_Mommy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Happy Birthday Sam

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Hope the party goes great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)