Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get along with your IN LAWS?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM
  • 13 Replies

Do you get along with them? Do you live near them?

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovegrace222
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Yes I do, my mil helps keep my dd while I work(her and my mom take turns) and we get along great! They live about 35mins from us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I get along with them but better when we dont live close...she is freaking crazy...she thought I stole all her red towels from her house so she put up little sticky notes all over her house saying she knows who took the towels give them back...LMAO...and she thought it was me because she came over to borrow and extention cord and I had it under my matress and she asked why it was there and I told he sometimes I put things in wierd places thats all...so she assumed I took her towels just to take and hide them...Not to use them or anything just to hide them...she never got her towels but come to find out DH's sister had the towels in the trunk of her car and they went to the dump when she junked her car and she was telling us not to say anything to MIL because she didnt want to hear about it...so I was thrown under then bus...LMAO and now that we are living like 900 miles apart stuff still comes up missing and she is still blaming me even though we dont live there....a muffin pan and a few other things....she is freaking nutso!!!!!

koolkidsmom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM

We got along till they passed away.

koolkidsmom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM

They lived in KY though and we lived in FL.

daiseymae2
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:48 PM

We got along until DH joined the military, and we moved away. 

Kaybean
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:49 PM
We get along great. They live about 15 min away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM

sometimes

mrswillie
by CeeCee on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM

No.

Fil is in prison for being a sex offender.  Dh & I were the ones that called the police on him.

Mil stole $2000 from dh's grandfather when he lived with use.  We caught her and called her out on it.

DelilahsMom4108
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:00 PM
I love them both....Mil is like my best friend she's awesome....my fil isn't the friendliest man in the world but I do love.him. We actually live upstairs from them....same house, different apartments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina.2006
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:04 PM
We get along now, but didnt at first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN