Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day started bad, ending good.

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM
  • 34 Replies

I got to sleep in this morning. Was happy about that, except when I got up my DH started having me rush around the house trying to find different things for him to go play paintball. Was a disaster lol. My BIL came over and I was already in a bad mood. He actually had the nerve to ask me if I was "on the rag".. I told him no I am not, I got to sleep in but should have just got up early because now everything is a disaster and I am rushing around like crazy. 

After he left to go play I got the house cleaned up. Then went to the grocery store. My day started getting better on my way to the store. I was singing songs with the girls. At the store we were singing more songs and having a good time. On our way home, more song singing hehe. I got everything put away and the house is still clean. Got the last load of clothes in the washer and dinner in the oven. I am in a good mood now hehe. Let's hope it stays this way lmao.

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:52 PM

so glad your in a good mood now...I was in a pissy mood yesterday and I couldnt snap out of it, went to bed crying and everything...today is a great day...got done making homemade chocolate cake with fresh strawberries in the middle layer and a chocolate marshmallow icing...yummy...DH sent me a goofy pic which put a smile on my face and now going to clean up a bit

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:56 PM

That cake sounds awesome and yummy. I hate when I have days that I am just mad all day and don't know why. Nothing can seem to make it better either. Stuff that my DH or kids do on a regular basis just makes me so mad when I am like that. I usually just try to stay by myself as much as possible and try not to lose my temper. Sometimes it is hard, but most of the time I can control it.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

so glad your in a good mood now...I was in a pissy mood yesterday and I couldnt snap out of it, went to bed crying and everything...today is a great day...got done making homemade chocolate cake with fresh strawberries in the middle layer and a chocolate marshmallow icing...yummy...DH sent me a goofy pic which put a smile on my face and now going to clean up a bit

LovelyBugs
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:57 PM

those are the worst because you dont know what to do to fix it and everything else has already failed...those are the days when I just wanna lay in bed and not answer my phone

Quoting ashleymosq:

That cake sounds awesome and yummy. I hate when I have days that I am just mad all day and don't know why. Nothing can seem to make it better either. Stuff that my DH or kids do on a regular basis just makes me so mad when I am like that. I usually just try to stay by myself as much as possible and try not to lose my temper. Sometimes it is hard, but most of the time I can control it.

Quoting LovelyBugs:

ashleymosq
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Yup. What makes it worse is if I do snap at my DH or kids. They don't understand why and I can tell it hurts them. I feel horrible about it, and it makes my mood even worse. My DH has gotten used to my mood swings and knows when I am having one of my bad days and knows to try to stay clear of me. He also helps with keeping the girls calm. 

Quoting LovelyBugs:

those are the worst because you dont know what to do to fix it and everything else has already failed...those are the days when I just wanna lay in bed and not answer my phone

Quoting ashleymosq:

Quoting LovelyBugs:

Sophie4910
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Glad it turned around for you :)

proudmommy690
by Christa on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM
glad your day got better...but why could your dh find the stuff himself??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
besosfantasies
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Oh I love sleeping in though..

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:34 PM
You are so close! Mine started great ended yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:34 PM
It's nice when things turn around. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hfaddis
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

glad your day got better, i hate being rushed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)